Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D

Andrew N.Storm V128
Height:5'6"
Weight:120
Hair color:Blond
Eye Color:Orange
Looks Image:Andrew N.Storm MinitokyoKatekyoHitmanRebornScans_4
Looks Description: Andrew is a young boy of thirteen. He has spikey blond hair and pure orange eyes. He stands at the height of five feet and six inches. He has the tribal like making of his clan. He is usually seen in a white long sleeve shirt under a blue vest with black pants.

Andrew N.Storm Cy10

Personality Description: Andrew is mostly quite person, someone who never likes the spot light, yet he still look forward to a good fight. As a medic he love to heals others yet he quite picky of who he heals. He is very protective of his friends and help them when ever he can.  Watch out for when he mad though, as he doesn't hasten to kill when he is. One thing that should be mention is that he can become very hyper, though no one ever notices it, as his hyper state is him talking more opening and humming to himself. He has a soft spot for younger kids and will usually find himself helping them in all matters.
Dislikes: Unneeded fighting, sour things, wolve
Catch Phrases: N/A
Nindo: I would do all i can to reach my goal

Andrew N.Storm 73m2

Element Affinity: Water
Sub Element Affinity: N/A

Andrew N.Storm 32es

History: Andrew was born in a small village on the border of lighting. His father was a Puppeteer, who taught him how to use puppets and his mother was a member of the scatter Tenshi clan. As he grows up He learns the art of the puppets from his father. He also learn about his mother clan, hoping to one day to join it. But that was impossible as his blood hasn’t manifested yet. When he was four, he came upon a small animal who, after many days, he befriended. Sometime before his fifth birthday Ruby, his animal friend, was kill by a pair of hunters. In anger he attack them only to get beat down, and was drag back home. The next morning all his bruises where heal, his blood had manifested itself.

With his blood manifested his parent known that they would had to go to Kumo as he would what to become a ninja. But as they travel they were attack by a group of carinas, wolves. Luckily a group of Kumo ninja found them and mange to save him and his mother before they was killed but was too late to save his father. As he grows in Kumo and enters the academy he was taught about his clan and the life of a ninja. He also found comfort in books and the animals around him. He begun his path to master the art of puppet and learn how to use his blood in battle.

It took him six year to complete the academy during that time he was in the upper middle of the class. He excel in the theory of most subjects but was surly lacking in taijutsu. Out of all the classes he learn Nin and Medical where his favorite. It was here that he gain most of his skills.

Now thirteen it time for him to write his chapter.
RP Sample: 'Where is she? She said she will be here!' Andrew thought to himself as he scan the crowd of parents. His forehead is now cover by his new forehead protector, the symbol of Kumo is proudly display on it. Giving the crowd a quick scan again he saw her. With a great leap he run out to her, giving her a hug. "I did it! Mom, look I did it!"

Last edited by Andrew N. Storm on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

2Andrew N.Storm Empty Re: Andrew N.Storm Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:40 am

Oboro

Mind making your back story a bit longer. Suggest you include how you became a Genin.

3Andrew N.Storm Empty Re: Andrew N.Storm Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:58 am

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Bump, how that

4Andrew N.Storm Empty Re: Andrew N.Storm Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:02 am

Oboro

Approved. Welcome to NN

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: