Baby V

Baby V

Name: Earth Grudge Fear | (地怨虞; Jiongu)
Type: Hiden | Ninjutsu (must have Mastery) | Kinjutsu
Used For: Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Duration: |Permanent|
Hand Seals/Charge up:  Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird (one-time performance)
Description: This technique presents the user with an ability to avoid death and heal their own wounds.  User of this technique possess thick black threads throughout their body as if they've been stuffed.  The user can use these threads for attacks, manipulating them alone or even separating their limbs how they please for a D-Rank of chakra per post of use(not affected by CS masteries).  They can also use these threads for repairing wounds, even some of the most severe wounds (even having their heads cut off) by having the threads stitch their body back together at the cost of a C-Rank amount of chakra per post of use(not affected by CS masteries). By themselves, the black threads have considerable durability only being severed from an A rank technique or Weapon. The user can also steal and replace organs in their body from others.  The heart becoming the only permanent weakness of the user of this technique, destroy the heart and the user dies.  However a user of this technique may steal hearts from others and store them as spares in their body, taking the form of masks upon the body at the cost of an A-rank amount of chakra per implanted heart(not affected by CS masteries)

By implanting the heart of a shinobi(PC/Staff NPC), the user will gain 1 basic element that person knew (not advanced elements, nor techniques). In addition, the users personal chakra pool will increase by +10 for every heart stolen. So long as a mask is attached to the user in some manner they can utilize the heart within it. Once that mask is destroyed, the user loses access to that element it held and those techniques. A mask can be brought to life to in the form of a humanoid being made up of black threads at the cost of an A-rank amount of chakra. [This humanoid may only cast elemental jutsu, and only those of their element. Humanoid also has a normal A-Rank Shinobi's chakra pool]  When the monster is defeated, so is the heart it held.

It costs a B-Rank amount of chakra to fuse masks together, thus allowing a single humanoid thread creature to have two masks and thus two elements. This does not mean the elements combine into an advanced nature, but the humanoid now has dual elements and can combine techniques to cause further destruction (example would be combining a Wind Release Mask with a Fire Release mask to cause widespread fire storms)

Weakness: Destroying all of a user's hearts is key to actually killing them. Incineration or destruction of all chakra points are alternative ways of killing the user. Designated elements and number of hearts, as well as bought techniques for the hearts must all be maintained in the possessor's update thread. It takes at the least a S-Rank attack in order to shatter the mask and break the heart, but if the element that shatters the mask is of the opposite element of the mask then it only needs to be one rank less. Lastly, if the users main heart is pierced while he has no other hearts attached to his body then the extra hearts have four posts to make it back to the user before they will simply die off, thus killing the user entirely. If the head is completely destroyed the user has four posts to find another or they will be pronounced dead. If the head is severed without a functioning heart attached to it then the user has four posts to attach it to a functioning body or heart or the user will be pronounced dead.

Okay, that is what seto hadz for le jutsu. I wanna know what I should change so that this thang can be out of temp bans and I can go heart hunting!  I ask cause...idk know whats wrong with it, and cause I ain't good at jutsu making/converting. So please I need someone...I need V to help me wit this....V or Sato..or Chichi...maybe Rubi...maybe not Rubi....Honestly I don't care who helps.  Just help please. I don't want some BS either....

2HELP WITH THIS JUTSU!! Empty Re: HELP WITH THIS JUTSU!! Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:24 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

To be handled by modz.

I'll post what I have up in a few days if no other staff contributes. It's just gonna have lower durability and more specifications to speed.

3HELP WITH THIS JUTSU!! Empty Re: HELP WITH THIS JUTSU!! Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:42 am

Sabo

Sabo

What is the decision boss man?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum