You are not connected. Please login or register

Well earned Rest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well earned Rest Empty Well earned Rest Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:37 am

Sato

Sato

Chakra Recovery
-------------------------------------
A long journey which first started in Kumogakure at the gates meeting up with another Jounin known as Dordonii and heading out to another country, the land of sound to participate on a hard working mission that evolved a lot of thugs needing to be put into place. He was sent on a mission to find some unworthy and un-loyal traitors that stole from Kumogakure and to put them in their places as well as return the scroll to its rightful owner which happened to be Kumogakure.

He then met up with Dordonii and set out on their adventure. Along the way they were stopped and forced to deal with some minor bumps in the road like a ground of rouges trying to kill them for some loot however that didn't turn out pretty for them... their intentions were loot however they got the complete opposite. All they ended up getting were a couple of broken bones, bruises, blood loss and sadly some even got the honor of death, meeting the grim reaper. Despite the small road bumps, Moyasu and Dordonii had reached the right destination with no scratches what so ever.

Upon arriving at the gates they would encounter some more problems like not being let into the gate however Dordonii being the pervert he is, he managed to persuade the guards which caused them to let Moyasu and Dordonii in. If it had been Moyasu's way he would just assassinate them and leave them for the crows after all, they were nothing but mere ninja aiding thugs in their dirty work.

With Moyasu and Dordonii now being in the village, they didnt waste any time and went over to complete the mission but with some minor problems, they were pushed back. The found themselves in the middle of a thug zone with nothing but illegal activity's, Moyasu wanted to kill them all but he had been assigned to one thing only and he wouldn't risking failing that task so with a sudden move, Moyasu would blend into the crowd and leave Dordonii on his own. A few hours later Dordonii found them and ended up chasing them to a side street which Moyasu happened to spot Dordonii running on the roof which cause Moyasu to act. Both Dordonii and Moyasu would find themselves in a side street with the culprits.

Upon their arrival at the side street, Dordonii had interacted with the thugs and started a brawl where he managed to knock most of them out before getting caught off guard and having his life come close to an end until Moyasu had intervened and saved Dordonii's life. Dordonii would soon get revenge until another incident happened. The boss of the criminals finally showed himself revealing a rather unique power, being able to amplify sound waves. With this power, he was able to hurt Dordonii's ear and damage him but as time moved on, Moyasu and Dordonii would soon put an end to his foolish crimes.

With the boss of the criminal organization crippled and near dead as well as the scroll in their hands, the mission was now complete. It was now time for Moyasu to return home on which he did. When they returned, Moyasu had thanked Dordonii for the company along the way and finally said his goodbyes. After he had said his departures he was informed that his cousin wanted to see him which he then had a meeting with his cousin in the Anbu Headquarters where they discussed some sneaky and private business that had relations with the Raikage. They had both come to an agreement that the Raikage needed to be deranked from the position and who would take the spot out of the two and finally agreeing, Moyasu would take the Raikage spot well Satu took the Anbu Captain spot. It was a totally new look for Kumogakure that would suit the village for the better.

With their decision made Moyasu and Satu split their paths and headed in their own direction with the plan to meet at the Raikage office. Moyasu would head straight to the office where he managed to catch the Raikage before he had gone on a stroll through Kumogakure. Upon their meeting Satu would soon show up and without waiting attack the Raikage connecting. Moyasu would then send a Chidori Spear through his stomach and take the title of Raikage from him leaving him for the medics to receive his body. With Moyasu being the new kage, he would leave and head to the hospital to recover a bit from his mission and the kage attack.

He had now arrived at the Hospital where he would then lay in the bed for a bit and rest well the doctors treat him.
Hmm so now i have finally become the Raikage and Kumogakure is now my village...... i don't know what i should do or where i should start... i think i will just continue with the flow of things...
Moyasu would think to himself before looking out the window of the hospital and dazing off to sleep.

He would soon wake up and lift himself form the bed, leaving the hospital and heading out into Kumogakure.
----------------------------------------------
Word count Required: 800
Total Word count: 860

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum