You are not connected. Please login or register

Shifting Sands of the Mother Lands[Private, Aloura]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Having felt the ship drop anchor, Shinji immediately had to think of a way to get off of the boat with Gilliam unnoticed. Shit, think, think, think. Using the noise of cargo being unloaded to mask his actions, he cracked open a large box and somehow contorted his body to fit inside along with Gilliam. The uncomfortable crustacean apparently had no idea what was going on and was clicking away and pinching at Shinji like crazy. Ouch Gilliam stop, this isn't a game right now. We can get in seriou-. Hi there hehe. He said with a nervous chuckle as his box was cracked open. A broad shouldered man with a unique mustache was peering in at the duo in disappointment. Look I know this is bad, but please don't tell. Shinji dug in his pockets and withdrew a couple of Ryo. Busting his ass doing all of those missions was really starting to pay off. The man shifted his eyes left . . . then right, then again. He shoved the Ryo in his pocket then closed the box. To Sunagakure with you, safe travels young one. And may the Kazekage be in a generous mood. Shinji's stomach dropped, he foolishly forgot, he would need permission from the Kazekage to become a ninja of the village.

About thirty sweat drenching minutes later, a knock was heard on the crate. A signal! Shinji and Gilliam then crept out and slyly checked their surroundings. Geez this village is completely different than home . . . I mean Kirigakure. He rolled out and hid his and Gilliam's presence behind the broad shouldered man, while some other cargo loaders were being asked what they were importing. Put this own, you too little blue. He handed them both bandanna's which Shinji tied on with ease, then he tied the other on Gilliam's pincer.

He then confidently lifted a box, attempting to blend in with the other cargo loaders until something caught his eye. A young female, Shinji assumed she was a Sunagakure kunoichi, but she looked so innocent. Back in Kiri most of the ninja had menacing looks about them, so seeing the way she looked, dressed, and even stood was foreign to him. Then foolishly he bumped into the broad shouldered man and something fumbled out of his pocket. Only him and the Suna shinobi would be able to see it, but it could easily be the end of him. It was his Kirigakure headband, face up for her and his eyes to see. He then made a pleading expression towards her, silently begging her not to tell.

Aloura

Aloura
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Aloura sat there, quiet. The sun was beat down on her back as she sat there on a crate, probably in the way of some of the workers. Aloura sighed, she had been cramming missions like crazy lately. The chuunin exams were coming up soon, and she had just finished her last mission. Aloura now meet the requirments to participate, and now awaited the announcment. She was supposed to be training today, however, she decided she needed a break. She had done so much to prepair already, not all that she was proud of either. As an image of the dead infant and his mother echoed through her mind, she shook her head, and looked up. 

Aloura then realized an odd site, that a boy was getting off of a near by ship, a boy with a kiri headband. Most people would not find this odd, however,  why was he not in Kirigiri? He was obviously nothing more then a genin, like herself. Well, obvious to her at least. He was a few years older then Aloura, however, Aloura was a 12 year old c-rank shinobi, she was a special case. Most were among the 14 or 15 year old ages. Aloura then pondered this thought, this boy should not be out of the village alone. As the young, shinobi got up to walk over to him, he silently signaled her to leave it be. The blonde haired thought for a few seconds, and shook her head. It was then she turned around, and using her clan given ability, she phased through a near by wall, and into a building. The building was abandoned, and Aloura phased her hand through the wall, so that the young Kiri Shinobi would see it, and hopefully take it as a sign to come and see her in the ware house.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Shinji was slightly relieved when the girl let him be, so he took the chance to signal Gilliam to retrieve the headband and place it back into his pocket. He had to think of a way to properly dispose of the thing, he surely wouldn't be as lucky next time. Now sweat forming on his young slightly maturing face, not only from the heat, but from nervousness, he imagined his meeting with the Kazekage. Was he a tyrant, was he the silent type, was he loud and boisterous, was he a he?! Shinji imagined a countless amount of people until . . . an arm emerged from a wall. It appeared to be signalling him and it was safe to assume it was for him, due to him probably being the most unwelcome being in these treacherous sands. His head dropped, but his guard was up, so upon placing a box on another of the workers who spat a curse at him, he walked into the warehouse.

The chakra signature felt a tad bit familiar, but the only ninja he had come into contact with since being here, was the young kunoichi. It had to be her. Uhhh I bet you have a lot of questions for me huh? He scratched the back of his head nervously and chuckled. Such a horrible habit he had, it made him such an open book.

Aloura

Aloura
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

As the man stepped into the ware house, Aloura waited till he was just at the right place. She could then sense the foot steps over her head. It was then she reached through the sand and grabbed onto his leg, allowing her to phase out from the sandy grounds. "Hello." she spoke, using her normal, monotoned voice now that she was completely out from the ground. Her katana was in her hand, however, it wasn't pointed towards him. It was in her hand, and her hand and arm was to her side. "No questions..." she told him, her ocean blue eyes looking into his. "You are here to escape from Kiri..." she told him. "You mean no malice... correct?" she asked him, already knowing the answer. A genin like himself would not have the motives, nor the power to be a threat to the village hidden in the sand.  She then walked passed him, wondering if he would follow. "I am Aloura Chikyu..." she began. "C-ranked Genin, member of the Kazekages personal squad..." she muttered, walking out the door, She knew he was interested in meeting the kazekage, anyone who would leave their village just to come to Sunagakure, especially at genin level, wanted to meet her. Whether they knew it was a her or not. Aloura didn't talk much, however, she was curious to talk to the mysterious strange boy.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Shinji was stunned at the feats the girl could perform, but what was to be expected they were ninja after all. He let the girl speak and his gaze curiously followed her as she moved. Sounds safe enough, don't really have any other choices. Shinji really had no other options and it was pointless to bluff and pretend he did. This was also a pass to meet the Kazekage, not a full paid ride, but he could at least get in the doors while accompanying Aloura.

As jogged to catch up and Gilliam did like wise, in a noisy shuffle of claws. Oh I guess I should tell you my name as well. I am Shinji Ujimasa, I'm not really anything spectacular, no Kekkei Genkai or anything, but I somehow manage. He lightly smiled, though Aloura wouldn't be able to see it. It was another odd habit of his, he was just a smiley character, when nervous, happy, sad, or sometimes even mad. Guess he isn't such an open book after all.

Aloura

Aloura
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Aloura kept walking. The boy began to talk about how he wasn't anything special, no kekki genki or anything like that. This was a good sign that he was following her. She gave a faint smile, and continued. Truth be told, Aloura was the same way.  Other then the fazing through earth thing, she wasn't anything that special. Aloura remained silent most of the walk, and then she stopped. With out turning her head, she spoke.She looked at him as they reached the front gates of the kazekage building. "Follow me." she stated, walking inside the building. As they got inside, two guards looked at him, then Aloura. Their hands lay on their Katana as they looked at Shinji. 

"Its alright." she told them. The guards tilted their heads, and took a step back. The guards knew Aloura was a good judge of character, and with an IQ almost unheard of, it was rare for her to get almost anything wrong. She continued to walk until they got to a stair case. She then looked at him, and gave a friendly smile as she began to walk up the stairs. At the top, their was a door. "I hope you are special enough..." she stated, placing her hand on the door, and pushing. It was then the light hit them, and she entered the room. It was then Aloura Bowed, "Hello Master." she spoke. "I have brought someone who wishes to speak with you."

Anonymous

"Hello Aloura, I was just about to call for you. Whose the friend that wishes to speak to me," Shinku said upon Aloura entering the room. She was currently seated in her chair, a cup of hot tea in her hand as her brown eyes were fixated on her student. Not many people came directly to talk to her lately, since she had been busy preparing a few things. And thus this was for sure a nice change. It did get lonely when all you did was work, work, and work. But so was the duty of a Kazekage. Her head tilted to the side as she placed the cup of tea down on her desk, gesturing to chairs that were in front of her desk.

She was never one to allow people to stand up whilst she talked to them, feeling much more comfortable when everyone was seated and comfortable. Thus she would be sure they were comfortable, and even awaited their answer.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Not wanting to rustle any feathers, having only spent about twenty minutes in the scorching lands, Shinji took no defensive stance upon the guards gripping their blades. He understood he was a foreigner and even in this momentary era of peace, secrets still had to be guarded and allies still couldn't be trusted. Stepping up the stairs, he stomach wrenched at his guts violently and though he was somewhat out of the heat, he found moisture forming on his forehead.

Step, step, step, though he knew he should not have and had warned himself prior, he foolishly sent a quick sensory scan throughout the building and instantly felt the Kazekage's presence. It was very unique, unlike anything he had ever felt, but what less to expect from an S-Ranked ninja. Gilliam then gave him a slight pinch to break him out of his episode. Shinji then nodded at his companion and putting his fear aside, followed Aloura into the Kazekage's office.

The atmosphere was soft and formal, but something beyond that, Shinji couldn't name it, but he surely wasn't comfortable. Following Aloura's example and bowing before the Kazekage, he nervously took a seat, as Gilliam settled down beside him.

H-Hello, I am Shinji Ujimasa and I hail from Kirigakure. I understand I am intruding upon your land, but I have cast aside my relations with the village, due to an unexpected power shift, that I do not approve of. I am a loyal ninja though, but it was just my morals and. Ahh never mind I bet I sound ridiculous babbling right now, but yet I am still talking, I apologize. H-here are my ninja records and all of my info, if you have any further questions feel free to ask, Lord Kazekage. O-or Lady Kazekage. I just- He was nervous as hell and was quacking and babbling like a loose canon, until Gilliam spared him from even more embarrassment with a friendly pinch. Shinji nodded then sighed. H-here is my old headband also, I would llike to enlist as a Sunagakure shinobi with your permission. He gave a slight bow with his head and then shook it to and fro, in disapproval of his introduction.

Aloura

Aloura
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

He was nervous, that was obvious. Aloura didn't understand nervousness. As she was seating in front of the kazekage, her master, she noticed the man was going into a rant. He was blabbering about stuff and even began to blabber about him knowing he was blabbing. Aloura quick nudged him, and then giggled. It was adorable. 

"He's better then crow-sama..." she stated. Her eyes then opened wide as she realized she had chosen an inappropriate time to speak and inappropriate comment. "I'm sorry ma'am... That was uncalled for..." she stated, her head looking at the ground in a bit of shame, however, not enough to show embarrassment.  Crow was her old partner, the one who grew a bit to big for his pants, and threatened to murder the kazekage. He was currently MIA, and after a failed assassination attempt against him, he fled. However, there was something about this one. He seemed... sweet. Modest even. He seemed like someone she would actually enjoy as a partner. She then looked back up, and watched to see the Kazekage speak.

Anonymous

Shinku broke out in a fit of giggles at Shinji's blabbering. It was almost adorable to encounter a Shinobi who was at a lost for words, especially since most acted like a bunch of hard-asses. But this one wasn't a faker, his nervousness was genuine and she could tell it. She took the file, chucked it into the nearest garbage can, and smiled at the boy. "No file is needed. I don't trust them very much since they aren't reliable. I shall see what skills you have for myself. And this is the perfect chance to determine the skills of my Genin against the skill of one for Kiri. But consider this your test so it's best you take it seriously lest you want to be thrown into the desert like a piece of garbage," Shinku said. Her voice was smooth and soft, her eyes fixated on Shinji before glancing over at Aloura. "I do agree with you, no need to apologize," she said to Aloura, before moving her eyes back to Shinji.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

From the nudge to the pinch, Shinji became very self aware of his actions and slightly reddened at Aloura giggled. As the remark was made about a ninja who went by the name of Crow, Shinji was relieved attention hopped off of him for a moment. He then felt a little bad for Aloura, as he caught sight of her head slightly dropping in repentance, he also knew that act was executed out of the respect the Kazekage had earned. She surely wasn't like the new Mizukage, who had stepped into office, due to a suicide, no she had gained her respect and earned the title Kazekage. This again unsettled Shinji a little more. He began to think he wasn't cut out for this life, he wasn't the energetic fearless child he used to be.

His attention was then demanded as his file had tumbled into the garbage. He had felt a tad bit guilty about the lie he made to get those files and to see them simply tossed aside, Shinji couldn't help but wince a bit upon them settling into the bin. Shedding the stress, he sighed mentally, but then the displaced stress was instantly filled. A test! He thought to himself. Getting a bit used to the Kazekage's ways he prepared for the worse, and assumed it would be against Aloura. He wasn't fond of combat and hurting others and especially females, this would surely be a test for him. But this test would also refine him as a shinobi and ready him for the up and coming exams. He also knew breaking down these walls of discomfort would be hard at first, but the end result will benefit him. Especially with the dream he had in mind.

He then shamelessly glanced at Aloura, examining her features. Of course at first sight she didn't seem dangerous, but one should never be rated upon their appearance. With all of the techniques out there in the world, for all he knew Aloura could be more than capable of defeating him in a battle. He then recalled her ability to mesh into the sand and earth, this would surely be a problem. His eyes then beamed to the Kazekage before asking his question, as he noticed while lost in thought, he was awkwardly staring at Aloura. This isn't a battle to the death right? If so I'm sorry, but I will have to refuse. I understand your circumstances, but I can't bring myself to kill or majorly harm Alour- err anyone of your ninja. I'm not exactly the embodiment of the Bloody Mist. His face was on the verge of twisting in an expression of minor shame, but he didn't want to seem like the self pitying type, so he seamlessly modified the premature expression into his signature nervous chuckle, squinted eyes and all.

Aloura

Aloura
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Aloura, blushed, and let out a little giggle. This was very unlike her, she usually didn't show emotion but, something about him touched her. The Kazekage would no doubt realize this change in character, however, the boy was being a bit over dramatic. "No... not a fight to the death..." she told him. "Just a show of strength. The kazekage would never endanger innocent lives unless for the greater good of the village." she said, turning and giving a reassuring smile to Shinju. She then turned and looked at Shinku. "I would like to be his opponent." she spoke, she needed some training, and this might be the only way she could get it in. Besides, the only other person she could think of was purple, and he might accidentally kill the kid.

Anonymous

"Aloura has answered your question. And I determine you shall end up staying, my student seems fixated with you Shinju," Shinku said, her eyes dancing with mirth. "But it has been settle. A fight tomorrow to determine your worth to Suna. And it shall be against my student." Oh the thought made her want to giggle. It was such a perfect test since she got to see how much Aloura had improved and also testing the strength of a potential Shinobi of Suna. "Aloura, won't you be a dear and set him up in an inn? He needs to be well rested for tomorrow, and I believe he may be exhausted after traveling from Kiri to Suna?"

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Shinji was slightly relived, but at the same time disappointed knowing he would have to battle Aloura. He wasn't a fan of fighting females and didn't plan on being one, but he didn't want to seem like a coward in front of his new crowd. So he decided to man up and just accept the fact, the battle would happen and that he wouldn't hold back. Still a little to nervous to correct the Kazekage on his name though, he would let it go by this time. Tomorrow it is I guess. Thank you for allowing me to stay, I greatly appreciate it. He said forcing a hint of excitement in his words, to refrain from displeasing the Kazekage. He wasn't yet sure of what she looked for in her ninja's, but he wanted to be sure not to label himself too quickly, though he probably already has. And yes my travel here was . . . different. He then stood and bowed to the Kazekage and towards Aloura, for bringing him here. Anywhere I can get some fresh air here, it's not exactly what I'm used too hehe. He said to Aloura, making Gilliam click wearily in agreement.

Aloura

Aloura
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

As the boy spoke, it was fairly obvious that he was faking the excitement. Then again, Aloura couldn't blame him. Most people didn't want to fight her due to her size and general appearance. As she stood up, she bowed towards the kazekage. "I shall lead him to the inn." she spoke. As she began walking, she over heard him asking her if there was an Inn where there would be fresh air. "There is only one inn..." she spoke, shooting down the boys request with a voice filled with nothingness. As she then walked down the stairs, she began to travel to the Inn. 

It was fairly big, which was odd sense Suna didn't get many villagers. The only thing here was sand, maybe if there was a beach it would be different. "I look forward to our battle." she said, her voice not filled with a bit of excitement, however, she spoke the truth as she stepped to the side to allow him to pass into the inn. "Have a good nights rest." she spoke, walking back to her corridors in order to rest for the big up coming match. 

[exit]

Anonymous

Shinku watched as Shinji and Aloura left the office, a smile was on her face as she swiveled around in her chair. Tomorrow ought to be a good day.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum