Takigakure

Coming Too {Resting Topic} Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming Too {Resting Topic}

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coming Too {Resting Topic} Empty Coming Too {Resting Topic} Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:20 am

Light

Light
S-rank missing ninja
S-rank missing ninja

A light groan softly passed over Lei's lips as he took a sharp breath that brought him back to life. He slightly allowed his eyes to gaze the room as he looked about to see the room was filled with several unlucky people that were caught in the stranger's blast. He softly pulled the chard remains of his cloak off as he quickly discard them into a small waste basket that sat by the edge of his bed.

He slowly allowed his fingers and then toe to move as he tried to regain the strong sensation of the numb feeling that was traveling over his body. His attention was quickly pulled too a medic that was passing by them as he was caught off guard by her strange reaction. He slightly shifted in the bed as he looked upon her face and recognized the disbelief that was traveling across her face.

"You... You.... You were dead?"

Those simple words softly poured off the woman's lips in a high pitch scream that left Lei grabbing his ears as the room was soon filled with several doctors and medic ninja's who had rushed over to see what was all the commotion about. The woman's softly pointed at Lei as she continued to repeat the statement over and over. Lei slowly allowed his body to turn so that his bare feet could touch the icy floor of the room as he forced himself up.

He slowly looked into the mirror to see that most of his clothing were still intact do to some miracle of some sort that might have something to do with him still being alive. He slowly allowed his hands to rub over his mask as he tried to bring back the turn of events that had lead to this moment. His mind was still a bit fuzzy in fact he could only really remember one thing and that was the young genin that he had saw as he was looking for his comrades.

"That girl."

These words remained a soft roar as he pushed himself to move about the room as he noticed that he was the only one to get up so far. He slowly moved to look out of the window as he sighed softly at the fact that their was a huge black cloud filling the air from the fire that had recently been put out. A small doctor slowly made it into the room as she called for Lei's attention from the window and spoke and a gentle sweet tone.

"My boy, you shouldn't be alive right now much less still able to move."

Lei's smirked wildly as he replied in a simple tone that spoke of his confidents.

"I don't die easily and moving is simply mind over matter."

Lei slowly moved to leave the room as the sound of someone calling out a statement that made Lei's ears in disbelief. He slowly followed where the voice came from as he moved into the room that was filled with woman as he appeared in to see the girl that still plagued his memory before he had blacked out. He allowed a soft smirk to fill his face as he spoke up in a clear tone that was easy for her to hear.

"Welcome back to the world of the living.... Did you miss me?"

2Coming Too {Resting Topic} Empty Re: Coming Too {Resting Topic} Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:28 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

The painkillers the nurses had given her made Khala groggy. She had not requested painkillers, no for she would had rather tackled the pain head on rather than be doped up. More like, the doctor had decided that painkillers would be best, especially since they figured due to her youthfulness, that she would falter underneath the unbearable pain. Thus she had been doped up on the pills. She didn't like them, it made her feel funny, docile and happy to be specific. And quite frankly, she had no desire to feel happy. No, she would very much like to punch a wall, but the drugs had weaken her for the time being. The simple attempt to left her finger was difficult, and she found herself giggling, something she rarely did.

Her mind was in a haze, barely recalling the events that landed her in this particular place. She knew it had something to do with the greatest betrayal, but the drugs would not allow her to remember. Or, her mind would not allow her to remember, believing that it would be better if she forgot the details. But as her head whipped sharply to the source of a voice, the memories flooded her mind. The drugs that had been making her docile had been beaten back by the rage that began to boil, not at the Yuki-nin, but at the man who had committed the greatest betrayal ever. Kouketsu! That damn man had left her to die. The very thought of it had her shaking, but in contained fury.

Khala would not have an outburst in front of her guest. No, she would be better off having that in private for displaying such rage, even if it was warranted, would not be good for her image. With a single sharp breath, she calmed herself down, enough to give the man a smile. She had no way of knowing if the smile was convincing enough, but it would do for now. "I don't know? Should I miss the man that I almost shared my death with? If so, than I guess I missed you," she responded, rolling onto her side so that she did not have to strain her neck to look at the man.

"How did we even survive that man's attack? That Jutsu should had ended you as well as myself with no problem, though I guess I am not going to complain too much since I am quite happy to be alive." Khala paused for a moment, examining the man before her eyes seem to come to a realization. She had never received the name of the man, and it would be nice to know the name of the man she spoke to. "What's your name? And what brings you to my temporary humble abode?" she asked. For a brief moment her eyes searched the room, locating her blade before resting back on the man, awaiting an answer to her inquiries. Though she would understand if he decided to answer a selected few. The two were not allies nor friends, but she had a feeling that the experience they shared would have the both of them opening up. Yet if she was asked, she would not make any comments about her irrational Kage. She quite frankly did not ever want to utter his name again, for it disgusted her.

Word Count: 560

3Coming Too {Resting Topic} Empty Re: Coming Too {Resting Topic} Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:52 am

Light

Light
S-rank missing ninja
S-rank missing ninja

Lei Fang softly chuckled at the woman's rather snappy comeback, it wasn't often that he found a soma that had such retorts with him and joked in the face of near death experience. He softly smiled as he looked to the doctor, before waving them away and moving into the room and closing the door. He slowly sat at the foot of her bed as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I can't answer that question honesty, being that we are just complete strangers who ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Though I must same that your friends have rather short tempers and the next time I see that man, I have every intentions of killing him."

Lei Fang softly shrugged as he allowed his body to call backwards as he listened to the woman go on with her next statement. He wasn't too sure about the details himself, the only thing he could remember was a lot of pain and waking up here. His mind was still trying to piece it all together himself as he allowed his gaze to shift from the woman to the ceiling and back again. He wasn't sure what exactly to tell her to make things rational, nor did he know himself.

"If I had to take a shot in the dark, I would say that we were caught in some sort of genjutsus, either that or their medical team is the best in the world. Either option you choice sounds fine with me, but let's face facts your so call ally left you to die while he ran away from a fight that your allies started."

Lei softy shrugged as he looked the girl over and noticed that her scares and evidence of being injured were completely gone. The exact same as his, besides the chard remain that we're once clothing. He slowly leaned upward as she debated on how to answer the questions. His head softy tilted to the side as he smiled lightly. It was still impossible to see through his mask, but indeed he smiled as he looked upon the girl and replied.

"Most people call me Fox, but you can call me Fang, as for what brings me here."

Lei softly paused as he thought about her question, the more he thought the least he really had to go on. His head quickly turned towards the window as he smiled lightly. He slowly lifted the bottom of his mask just enough to whip lips off with a cool rag.

"I guess if it saves time, I'm here because of you."

4Coming Too {Resting Topic} Empty Re: Coming Too {Resting Topic} Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:06 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Khala stared at the newly dubbed Fang, examining his face for any hint of deception, though none had been picked up. She straighten upright in her bed once again, folding her legs to make more room for the man who had decided to sit on the bed. Her eyebrows raised slightly as he stated her friends had short tempers, and she would had immediately corrected him if she had not been concerned with interrupting him. But she was not the sort of female that interrupted people, especially when they were nice enough to allow her to speak without throwing in their two cents. She continued to listen to Fang, whilst piecing together a reply within the confines of her mind.

As the man finished speaking, Khala found herself stuck on his last sentence, which happened to be the answer to her last question. She did not see herself as special, being an individual that did not hail from some magnificent clan nor had she achieved a status that would strike fear into the hearts of those who heard her name. To be frank, she was an enigma, an unknown individual that had attended the festival not out of duty but because her aunt had told her to. Thus, she wondered what about her caught the eye of Fang. She sighed deeply, her gaze cast to her hands before looking into the eyes of Fang.

"Perhaps. Though I must say those people you refer to as my friends, are in fact not my friends. They just happen to be people that traveled to the festival with me, thus I had no clue how short a temper the individuals possessed,"
Khala said, moving hair from her eyes. "So I could careless if you killed our 'murderer', though you would have to do that before I get my hands on him. I have a score to settle with the man who had decided to lose his composure over the death of an Anbu member." She cocked her head to the side, "and please do not refer to the Mizukage as my ally. Last I checked, allies do not expel dangerous Jutsu when their comrades are within range of the attack. And the man had failed at his duties as a Kage, and I can hardly fathom how he was able to attain such a position with his irrational mind and his inability to handle the death of his comrade with poise."

She paused for a moment, taking the time to stretch her arms before turning her attention to other matters. "Moving from our mentally unstable killer, I shall introduce myself. It's only right that you know the name of the Genin that has apparently caught your eye, as well as the fact that's polite." Khala paused for a moment, an actual smile gracing her face, "I am Khala Ryuusei, former Genin of Kiri. It's nice to formerly meet you, Mr. Fang. Now, what could you possibly want from a Genin?"

Word Count: 495

5Coming Too {Resting Topic} Empty Re: Coming Too {Resting Topic} Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Light

Light
S-rank missing ninja
S-rank missing ninja

Lei Fang would give the young lady the respect as he allowed her to finish her thoughts. He softly allowed a chuckle to roll over his lips as he smiled lightly and nodded. He could still see the image in her eyes from earlier that day as she spoke. Khala had a nice pair of eyes that told of who she was unshaken and unmoved in the face of death. He slightly moved his hand to adjust his mask as he held it lightly in his clutches before moving to stand up.

His head slowly nodded as she went over her relationship with the stranger. His mind softly turned as he allowed the words to come to him that was the new mizukage. A light chuckle passed over his lips as he listened to her small rant about how the man was unfit to be the leader. He slowly pulled the mask from his face as he laid it on the and tilted his head to the side. His grayish eye quickly feel on the girl as he smiled lightly and stood up. He slowly moved closer to her as he spoke in a hushed tone.

"Well former Mist genin Khala, I guess to answer your question about what I find interesting about you, is that attitude of yours and those emotionless eyes."

He slowly placed his hand underneath her chin as he looked into her eyes with a deep look of intensity. He slowly allowed his thumb to glass over the small of her jawline as he slowly pulled his hand away. He's stand up as he moved around the room and picked up her weapon, he's slowly bring it up to his eyes as he allowed it to tilt from left to right while in his grasp before he laid it across her bed.

"There is a lot of things I can teach you as a ninja, but one thing I can never teach you is how to be unmoved by the face of death. Your comrade was killed and yet you show no signs of hurt or hatred, that type of calmness can't be taught. Not without breaking someone first, and yet here you are unbroken and you've already mastered that skill."

6Coming Too {Resting Topic} Empty Re: Coming Too {Resting Topic} Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:19 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Khala kept her eyes on the man known as Fang, listening to the words that he spoke whilst also keeping a close eye on his body language. One may call the way she watched Fang, paranoia, but she was far from that. Within the world she lived in, she believed it was best to be wary of the intentions of strangers, especially those who hail from an entirely different region than your own. That, and dropping one's guard was a dangerous thing to do within this world. Thus, she would not be making the mistake of relaxing just because she had the name of the Anbu, even if she found herself liking him. Of course not in the romantic sense.

Her eyes would continue to trace the movements of the man, becoming much more wary when he picked her sword before relaxing once the sword was laid upon the bed. Her mouth twitched ever so slightly as Fang finished answering her question. She felt, uncomfortable at best with his observation skills, especially since at the time of their first meeting, they had not stared at each other long nor had the exchanged words. Yet, he had seen that her eyes were dead. It made her wonder what else the man had saw, but she would not inquiry about this. It was best if she assumed that he had only seen her lack of sympathy.

Her face contorted into one of thoughtfulness as she contemplated the words spoken by Fang, as well as the information she had received. Her response, "Is hiding one's emotions not the first thing one learns in Shinobi 101?" Khala's head tilted to the side, putting a curious expression on her face though she already knew the answer to that question. She had seen somebody lose their cool upon their officer being killed, the man being a Kage no less. She looked down at her hands, lowering her voice slightly for the next sentence. "Perhaps my inability to sympathize with people is to blame for my calm demeanor when faced with the death of others," she mumbled, sighing deeply as she lifted her head up to look at Fang.

She smiled devilishly, "I must tell you Mr. Fang, I am flatter you think me not to be broken, but…. apparently within this world, those who have no qualms of killing somebody in cold blood are damaged goods." With that, she swung her legs from the bed, allowing them to hover there for a moment before her feet met the cold floors beneath her. She stretched for a moment, before grabbing and putting her weapon where she liked it to be; hanging freely at her side. "The hospital, or medical center, is such a bore. Shall we venture outside?"

Word Count: 458

7Coming Too {Resting Topic} Empty Re: Coming Too {Resting Topic} Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Light

Light
S-rank missing ninja
S-rank missing ninja

"Those who allow death to guide their decision making, is no good for anyone. You can't live your life based on the idea of trying to keep everyone a live and taking revenge on everyone's death. More people just end up getting hurt in the process."

He slightly motioned his hand to her, as he pointed out the fact that she ended up getting hurt due to the fact someone tried to revenge for a friend. Lie Fang softly nodded as he thought that leaving the hospital sounded like the best thing that had been said to him all day. He slowly motioned towards the window as he leaned against the frame and smiled lightly. His hand slowly extended out towards the small genin as he looked her in the eyes and spoke.

"You keep trying to give me reason to why you shouldn't come with me, but I haven't heard a good one yet."

A sharp smiled developed behind his smile as he tilted his head to the side and moved in a manner that allowed him to look out of the window a bite more. It was the first time he had realized exactly how high up they were. At this moment they were at least of the fourth floor, if not the fifth.

"I promise if you take that jump, I won't let you down."

He wait there moment longer as he smiled lightly, he could give her the world if she wanted itm but at the moment he was asking her to step out on faith that it would be delivered onto her. His hand remained frozen and stuck in place as time seemed to stand completely still as he waited for her answer.

8Coming Too {Resting Topic} Empty Re: Coming Too {Resting Topic} Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Khala stared at Fang for sometime, not knowing how she should respond, a first for her. Usually the young Genin had a witty response, or a response in general to anything, but this time she did not. It was not everyday that one who is thought as a monster due to her complete disregard for human life would be confronted with one who did not care. He saw potential, and that was it. He did not see a broken child who could turn around and kill a comrade without remorse, but somebody who could become a great Shinobi. It was something that brought a smile to the face of the Genin, for she believed Fang to be the only one who truly accepted her, even with the many 'flaws' she possessed. And thus, the decision to go with him was easy enough to make.

She took a step forward, placing her hand into that of Fang, a sincere smile upon her face. "I shall take this leap of faith, please do not let me down," she would say. "Though there's one thing I must do before I devote my time to you. Will you allow me to do this? I promise I shall meet you later on the road." She asked, before giving her explanation. "I desire to say my only remaining relative good bye, as well as leave my headband with her. If that's alright?"
Word Count: 236

9Coming Too {Resting Topic} Empty Re: Coming Too {Resting Topic} Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Light

Light
S-rank missing ninja
S-rank missing ninja

A sharp smile slide across Fang's face as he nodded softly while pulling her out of the window with him. He'd cradle her body into his chest as he slide down several feet of the hospital wall. The fall was rather short as the landed on a small partial roof that was made for decoration. Again he leap down to the next partial roof, before finally landing the street. He'd slowly place his fingers to her cheek as he smiled lightly, before nodding softly.

"I know how important family is to have, and how it is important to keep them as close as possible, so I won't stand in your ways of your good bye's. Just note I am not long for this village and I do not plan on being here for much longer, so here is a little map to a cave that is at the boarder of the Land of River. I'll met you three in two days."

With that Fang slowly moved his body in a manner that allowed his mask to press against her cheek as if it was a way plant a gentle kiss upon her beautiful face. He'd softly whisper a second location in her ear if she wished to catch up with him sooner. With that Fang would pet her softly on the head as he slide into the moving crowd of people that had stopped to see what was going on across the street.

[Exit]

10Coming Too {Resting Topic} Empty Coming Too {Resting Topic} Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Upon reaching the streets below, she was released from the embrace of Fang. He had been warm, she must say, and she liked that. And there was few things that she liked. She smiled as she received a map to a cave, their meeting point, and promised herself that she would be there within two days. With a kiss upon her cheek, and a whisper of another location, the man slipped off into the crowd, leaving Khala to make the trip back to Kiri so that she may say her good byes. For upon the visit being over, she would not return to the village, and if she did, she would not return as a Shinobi of that particular village. With that in mind, she headed for Kiri.

[exit]
Word Count: 128

Total WC: 1883
Ryo gained: 188

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum