Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Today I am a Fat ass [Resting topic] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today I am a Fat ass [Resting topic]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today I am a Fat ass [Resting topic] Empty Today I am a Fat ass [Resting topic] Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:20 am

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Keji lay in a deep sleep dreaming in the forest. He was snoring in a bush dreaming of pumas. In Keji's dream he was in a very humid dense forest. It was filled with bugs, and random wild life. Keji was sitting on a rock under a water fall meditating silently. It was so peaceful with butterflies, and birds flocking around the area. Keji sat for a bit until he heard a growl noise, hissing. It was a puma, and this was no ordinary puma, it was, A ROBO PUMA!!!. This was one of the most feared beasts in the jungle. It was 10 ft tall, with paws the size of Keji's torso. It had a Robotic eye, which could see body heat, so there was no hiding from the giant puma beast.  Keji got up from the rock, and dashed towards the puma. He ripped through the water fall and extended his fist out to the pumas face. With a built up anger, darkness fell upon him. All Keji could see now is black. It was dark and scary. He was alone sitting in the dark room, he could hear his heart beat, and the blood going through his veins. The Robo Puma leaped out at him from no where, and Keji woke up from his dream. Keji fell out of the bush he was sleeping in and hit his head on the dirt floor, "Fuck." Keji said under his breath. Keji got up and wiped off his cloak with the huge rip behind it. Keji thought that was enough sleeping for today, as he walked off out the forest.

[EXIT]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum