A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She bolted through the halls to find an exit before being stopped and carried as she tried to squirm away. "N-no let me go, let me go!" She said frowning for a while before another flash appeared closer as her breath quickened and she shook around a bit. "Let me go, please...please I-I can make it home..." She said in more fear as the thunder rolled off and she curled up from it, whimpering in fear as she covered her face. "Th-they won't be okay if I don't make it home..." She said to herself whining a bit as she slowed her squirming and gave out a voice crack nearing to tears. "They won't be okay without my help...let me go home..."

She begun to cry out as the storm got closer and closer. Obviously the fear was connected to the safety and comfort of home. Even being the young adult as she is, here she was crying out like a kid who had a balloon popped in their face. A storm that passed by and each time she felt like it was bad luck to her family, worse not just bad luck but perhaps even danger. Not from the storm itself, but the many times it came the many things it brought and the many things that broke her family down one by one as if being interrogated only worse.

She continued to hide her face in her hands, crying out and shaking like a leaf on a windy day. All the while thinking who or what was going to happen to her family, the tightest bond she had was them and just seeing them in pain was like dying inside. She wanted to protect them, from everything at one point but she knew better, however her phobia did not. It was a switch, and the electrical current kept her going on and on from fear.

WC: 320

27A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

"Lavii get her out of the storm quickly." Lavii nodded and carried the panicking girl into the house. Naomi followed close behind; the whole while Naomi continued talking to Hitomi trying to calm her or at least have her thinking rationally. "Hitomi listen your family will be fine. Calm down and try to think rationally. You are letting fear of past events sway your mind." Naomi's voice had become powerful, yet calming. Naomi was partially mad that this girl who was once taught by Soma was so terrified of a storm because of something that had happened with her family. After they entered the house Lavii would move into and room and set Hitomi down in the back for the room so if Hitomi tried to escape she would have to go through himself and Naomi to do s, and getting through one of them would be hard enough. Naomi stepped in front of Lavii and attempted to hold the head of Hitomi. Even if Hitomi did not allow her to do this Naomi would still say what she needed to. "Hitomi your family is going to be ok. I can see that this is a deep fear, but you must get over it. What if you are on a mission and start acting like this? You can get your whole team killed, compromise the mission, or get yourself killed. I'm not saying getting over this is going to be easy, but you must realize that this is not being strong for your family." One could hear the anger in the voice of Naomi, but she was more of scolding Hitomi more than anything; her voice still held a calming sensation and a caring tone.

WC: 285

28A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:56 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

As she was sat down in the room she was now crying as she looked down at her knees. "N-no...no...y-you don't understand. Sh-she said she'd come back, she's g-going to kill him." She mentioned seeming not able to hear her. It was like she was being tortured and everything was cut off. "Dad..." She whimpered out as she held herself. Whatever had happened wasn't just some small thing. It was one thing to be sad but then this was pure terror.

She took a while to calm down, perhaps hours or minutes however during this she finally seemed able to be talked to and understand a bit better. "I-I uh sorry..." She mentioned still a bit shaken up but not sobbing anymore thankfully. "I...I know it could jeopardize my team, even myself um b-but I've never found how to get over it." She mentioned looking away in shame and nodding her head to Naomi. "P-please forgive me, I'm a horrible guest." Even she didn't know how or why she seemed so paranoid. She didn't seem to move from her shamefulness. There were many questions she seemed to have given off and really she just felt wrong for coming here now, as if she was a burden.

WC: 203

((Skipped over the crying part cause they kinda wouldn't be able to get through to her until she calmed down a bit more))

29A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Naomi looked at Hitomi with a dealy serious expression. "Who's going to come back?" Now that she was thinking about it Naomi had head the Shiruku before. The was a shinobi who also had that name. The reports say that he had an accident during a mission that left his mind in a child like state. Time passed and Hitomi finally calmed down. Lavii was standing by the door leaning on the wall next to it, while his Mother talked with Hitomi. Naomi sighed i relief and gave a slight smile as Hitomi finally began to think clearly. "Hitomi this is something that will take time, but you must conquer your fear if you truly want to be a successful Konoha Shinobi." Naomi would say looking Hitomi in the eyes. "You have not been a horrible quest, so please do not think you have." Naomi stood up and held out her hand to Hitomi attempting to help the girl up. Lavii would stand up from the wall and once again go to make some drink for the two women. This time it would be some nice camomile tea to help them relax. He figured this would be the best time for something that helped relax the mind and body.

WC:209

30A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:59 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She looked up to her for a moment listening and nodding. "I know...I've been trying to for 10 years. I-I need help..." She mentioned as she was answered on her statement and felt a bit of relief as she grasped her hand to get up. She stumbled a bit from getting up but was able to keep some balance. She noticed Lavii go off as she laid against a wall and sighed out deeply. "...I know this is a lot to ask and it's, partially dangerous but do you guys think you could train me in breaking genjutsu? Maybe it'll help me realize the storm problem and somehow fix it." She said hugging her arms and thinking on.

"I know how dangerous it is but, I need to find someway to treat my mind into figuring out this problem...Soma, was trying to at first but it was left unfinished." She said thinking onwards as she noticed the tea coming from the scent in the air. Just the scent alone was calming and gave her a better sense of judgement as she wiped her face clean and fixed her hair as best she could. She didn't want to look like a mess all the time she was there after all.

WC: 208

31A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:46 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Naomi would listen closely to what it was that Hitomi was saying and asking. What she was asking was far beyond dangerous. It could alter Hitomi's mind in a way that cannot be fixed. Naomi shook her head to Hitomi's question. "I cannot in good conscious do something like that." The look in Naomi's face would say that she could not be swayed to change her mind. She was a strong willed woman so no meant no to her. Lavii would come walking back in with the tea and had a feeling that he knew what conversation had just gone on. He was not sure so he would not say anything related to what he thought the two women had talked about. Lavii would hand the tea to his mother and Hitomi before turning and exiting once again. He went to go retrieve the cups from the tea that he had prepared earlier. He would go wash the two cups and return to the room in which Naomi and Hitomi were in. When Naomi had received the tea she would take a good whiff of its aroma before holding the bottom of it with one had and rotating the cup; she then took a sip and let out a soft sigh of relief. Lavii would find himself sitting in a nearby chair still deciding not to say anything.

WC: 228

32A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:18 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She nodded softly then looked down. "Sorry then, I just...I want this overwith so I could get on in life." She mentioned then looked to Lavii returning. "Thank you, but I think I've made enough of a mess today." She hugged her shoulders as she looked to him. "Is there anything else that you could recommend...anything at all?" She asked to both of them rather than just his mother. "I mean I've told my family, I've tried facing a storm, I've done as much as I could and this being on going for 10 years I just want something to work...even a little."

She went on to look around the room in curiosity as she took in the smells of the tea to calm her. "I don't want to be like this when a really important battle comes, I need to be focus if I'm to be a med-nin...I want to heal my teammates, not have to heal my own mental capacity." She mentioned thinking deeply into things. She seemed to intently go on to realizing a few things. "I've been learning about the body but I've not learned much anything about the mind. Actually I was suppose to learn it from the interrogation unit but they've not had anytime for trainees to visit and go into depth. Just what am I suppose to do?" She asked looking to her knees.

WC: 225

33A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:56 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Naomi could not think of what might help the girl without damaging something in her. All the uchiha woman could do is shake her head. The only other thing Lavii could think of that was not genjutsu was possibly hypnosis, but even that was fair weather. Lavii knew that using genjutsu could open another can of worms, but maybe he could still help using genjutsu if he did it right. "I have a idea, but I'll save it for later."

WC: 80

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

34A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:23 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She sighed to herself with little to anything anyone could do, she was just back to square one. This of course meant that she needed help but couldn't find what kind to best suit her. She did perk up a bit when Lavii spoke out about an idea, leaving her curious but also somehow relieved there maybe something out there to help her. Of course for the time being she took a moment to think and then spoke out. "Well that's good, but...I guess for now from what it barely sounds like it passed. So I should be okay to return outside I suppose. But only if you think I can, I-I mean I just rather not be stuck here in such a sealed off room for too long." She looked around the room with a frown. "It's just a bit stuffy is all..."

WC: 144

35A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:42 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Naomi felt offended when Hitomi said the room was stuffy. The living room was larger than most others. She would even argue that they had the biggest home in the village but she would contain herself. Namoi would simply sip her tea. Lavii knew what his mother was thinking and let out a small sigh and laugh. "It appears it has. You can leave if you'd like since the storm has gone. It's not like I'm kidnapping you or anything. Your free to go." Lavii sounded blunt just like Naomi; all be it unintentional. "Would you like me to walk you home?" He asked Hitomi while walking towards the door.

WC: 110

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

36A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:51 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She nodded looking to him. "That would be very helpful...I'd rather not freeze up from a thunder in the distance." She mentioned holding her arms for a moment before heading to the door, she then turned back to Naomi and seemed to bow to her. "Thank you for the comfort and aid within your home." She mentioned as she went on to walk outside, as odd as her actions may have been, to her it was curotsy to be gracious to being invited in to a family home. Infact anything with family in it was more than meaningful to her, it was like life itself.

WC: 105

37A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:00 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Naomi waved her hand to Hitomi. "No problem at all. You are more than Welcome to come back whenever you want to." Naomi would continue to sit there as the two would leave the house. Lavii walked through the streets of the compound with Hitomi. "So my idea was to replace your fear of storms with something else using genjutsu. I'm not sure to what exactly, or if I can even erase that fear using said genjutsu. Either way this could damage your mind." Lavii's tone of voice was a serious one.

WC: 90

38A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:08 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She turned to him nodded to his idea. "Thing is, I would know that I was in a genjutsu and be able to think that...but your mom is right. It's dangerous and I may not be able to cope with it." She took a moment to think things through. As she walked on she quickly covered her ears to avoid hearing the thunder in the distance, she didn't want to nearly have a panic attack or something. "Well my home is near to the Academy, it's the one painted on like a child's drawing...my mom let me and my brother paint the walls to our own choosing." She smiled a bit as she walked on feeling a bit better, safer than before but still clasped her hands over her ears.

In reality it was painfully obvious the genjutsu idea wouldn't help her, let alone her situation but one would have to dive deeper to really see what was wrong to help her, and with her younger years pushing people back and now as herself trying to avoid the situation all together she wasn't going to be easy to spill the beans. However she had made it home and waved away to him smiling. "Well it's been nice today, see you another time I suppose!" She called out closing the door behind herself.

WC: 221
EXIT

39A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Tour [Resting Topic|Hitomi] Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:15 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Lavii had no words to Hitomi's explanation. His mother was right and honestly he did not think that Genjutsu would help such a deeply rooted fear. As they walked Lavii took notice to Hitomi keeping her hands clasped over her ears. He figured she was doing this because of the thunder that echoed in the distance. When they arrived to her house Lavii would let out a small laugh at the colors that covered the house. "Of course. See you soon I guess." Lavii would reply to Hitomi, as she walked into the House Lavii would turn and head back home.

WC: 101
[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum