Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Landslides and Mountains(Elemental Training) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Landslides and Mountains(Elemental Training)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

He was a Genin with no element...while it was true, without an element he had more time to develop his combat styles, he had to admit he was a little amazed and curious at the potential that elemental Ninjutsu had. And when he got curious...it was a little scary. He was motivated to learn his element, but first he needed to know what it was.

"Perhaps I'll get Fuuton or Raiton, elements that'll greatly compliment my weaponry style..hm.."

Chakra Paper was an easy buy, a simple two hundred ryo. Since he was already in the shopping district of Kirigakure, it was only a five minute walk to the ninja shop. Once he purchased what he needed, he looked at the blank piece of paper with a rather blank state, before bursting into a grin.

Alright! Time to kick this paper's ass! Now...what element am I?

He'd already knew how to use this piece of paper simply ffrom gathering information from tue village library. Focusing chakra into the paper, he waited for any results..

"If it's wind it'll be shredded, and raiton..it'll be crumpled, I think. I admit, I didn't take the time to research deeply about this."

The piece of paper then crumbled into a fine dust, which Kaiser didn't expect. If that happened, then it meant the element he possessed was Doton! While that was fine with Kaiser, the element didn't exactly have any synergy with any of his current moves or specialization..maybe if he owned a blunt weapon, he could harden it, but other then that Kaiser was stumped. Not to mention, Doton wasn't a popular element in Kirigakure, especially since Earth beat Water. Kaiser sighed, with both hands on his hips, and left the training shop with a destination in mind, of course.

While now he knew what element he possessed, it wouldn't do him any good in a real battle if he didn't know the basics, or any jutsu that could correctly synergize with how he fought. The Genin needed to go to the training field and spend the day learning everything he could about Doton.

"I guess I should hit the library first and take a few books with me...I wonder if theres aany legendary users of Doton out there?"

Kaiser headed to the massive building that was the village library...it looked, unimpressive to say the least. Then again, so did alot of things in Kaiser's opinion. He looked at the worn out coat of blue paint with a sneer, and rushed inside, quickly taking his books and running over to the training field for some exercise. Once he got there, he noticed with great satisfaction no one seemed to be at this particular training field. While he did enjoy messing with the minds of others, when he was in the middle of training he required absolute concentration.

The training grounds were rather simple..the fog seemed lighter then it did in the other parts of Kirigakure for some reason. The ground was just normal grass and there was a plain blue pond in the middle...it was perfect for meditation. He sat his rump right next to the pond, and cracked one of those books he got from the library open, and began reading.

"I must focus my chakra..I must be tough as a rock..I must be the rock! Wait...wow...this is some pretty cheesy stuff."

Despite how much he disliked the wording, however he still decided to follow it, and would do so by testing it out on a nearby pebble.

"I might not get it the first time...and thats okay. This type of stuff takes awhile!"

But i'm a genius! At such a young age I have high knowledge of very difficult subjects like Ijutsu!

A loud snort erupted from the nose of the blond.

I bet I get these basic exercises down by the end of the day! After all, how hard can moving a pebble be?

Entering a meditation stance, Kaiser began thinking about...well, rocks. A rock is tough...brutal...it isn't a pansy like that water element! Then, he proceeded on to the next step and began focusing on his chakra. He imagined moving it, throwing the pebble for miles...he could feel the chakra in his body moving. But, when he opened his eyes the pebble was in the same position as before.

"Dammit!"

Out of frustration, he got up and punted the pebble across the pond, and sat back down, cheeks puffed.

"I'm a genius! I know this is only my first try, but iit doesn't change the fact that I should have accomplished this in one try, easily...! I must be missing a key element...no pun intended, but, no, seriously, its either that or I'm gonna be stuck here all day."

Frustrated, even with only a single failure, Kaiser immediately forgot his anger and replaced it with a grin...well, at least one the outside. No matter what he was feeling, he usually smiled all the time.

"Well, time to try again!"

Again, he entered a meditation stance, focusing on another pebble. Despite attempting to remaining calm, that lingering state of failure and anger remained deep down.

I will NOT fail at something so simple....watching that pebble not even move a centimeter! FUCK THIS!

Opening his eyes back up, he witnessed a pebble that was currently floating a few inches off the ground....he had finally completed the very basics of Doton. But, this whole training exercise made him realize something....he was flawed. Although he got it on the second attempt, it shouldn't have taken that long. Plus, moving that pebble had taken a lot more chakra then he would have wanted...

"It's not enough.....IT'S NOT ENOUGH TILL I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO CRUSH EVERY INSECT IN THIS WORLD!"

"....The name of the Bloody Mist will come back once they see me......bahahahaha....."

He broke into a small fit of laughter, before clearing his throat.

"Wow. For a kid, I'm batshit insane...I wonder what made me this way."

Shrugging, Kaiser returned his focus back on the pebble again.

"More...I got the basics down but I want it higher. Less chakra wasted...well, I am the ultimate being. Better get started.."

And so, for the rest of that day Kaiser focused on that pebble while reading some pages about Doton. Each time he focused on the pebble, it got higher, and he wasted less chakra...he wanted to perfect his basic understanding before moving on.

WC: 1117, +15 ryo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum