Hoshigakure
Takigakure

To the Mist we go [E X I T] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

To the Mist we go [E X I T]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To the Mist we go [E X I T] Empty To the Mist we go [E X I T] Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Elendril

Elendril

Kimura was sure that he was the last one to make his way from the village, but eh at least he was making this journey even though he didn’t want to. As he was sure that he would of rather stayed in the land of lightning and just did his normal work of watching over the village. But now he was going to have to go back to a land that he didn’t want to visit and meet ninja that nine out of ten would most likely not even care if he lived or died. Most of them probably wanting to kill him because of who he was. as Kimura was sure that his name had gotten around as he was the infamous Firefly of the land of lightning. Though Kimura doubted that meant much to ninja outside of the Kumo as he wasn’t sure how much fame he really had. But for now he was just going to make the long journey to the land of the mist and start on this little mission that the Kage had given him to do. But he was sure that the worst was about to come, as it had been years since he had been to the land of the mist and he was sure that he would not be welcome back for what he had done.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum