Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Doing Da Duty (Missions Thread | Private) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doing Da Duty (Missions Thread | Private)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doing Da Duty (Missions Thread | Private) Empty Doing Da Duty (Missions Thread | Private) Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:42 am

Rozu

Rozu
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

It was hot today, just like every other day in Suna. And just like every other day, Ko was on his way to the administration office to pick up a mission. He hopes it isn't a boring mission like last time. Last time he had to sweep the floors of an entire building. That may not seem like a hard job, but in the desert, sweeping sand is a never ending, tedious, mind numbing job. Nevertheless, Ko would do it again if it paid well. The only real reason he does any of this work is to pay his living costs. He hopes to one day find his way into a medical setting and be able to help people for a living. That's what he really would like to be doing, but alas here he is, opening the doors to the mission’s office. Despite not really liking the work he does, he does enjoy coming to this place. Everyone in the village is here at one point and it really feels like the heart of the village. And if this place is the heart then Ouroke is the Sinoatrial node. There he sits behind his desk, pushing papers, literally, to every ninja that walks up to him. In line, Ko watched as his head jolted up, looked at the person, quickly jolted back down to his stack of mission papers, and quickly back up again to give them a mission. It was remarkable to quickness in which he could determine a ninja's rank and an appropriate mission. It was like he was built for the job. Once it got to be his turn, a shinobi flashed beside Ouroke and whispered whispered in ear. Then, just as quickly as he arrived he vanished.

Ouroke jolted his head up and stared at Kou. "Kou, you must help an old man. He has injured himself and requires medical attention. He lives at 895 Dune road." Ousuke then jolts his head down. "Next!"

Medical attention! Ko thought he would never be so happy to learn that someone needs medical attention. Almost out of pure excitement, he leaps out of the office window and runs to 895 Dune st. Once there, he kicks open the wooden door to the mud-plaster building and rushes inside.

"Hey idiot!" An old voice exp loads from another room. "The door was open!"

"Oh... Sorry!" Ko shouts back.

"Just get over here and help me!"

Ko follows the voice up some stairs and into a room. The room he enters is not like one Kou expected. Kou expected a bedroom or maybe a room getting renovated, not this. The room was filled with odd metal scraps and knick-knacks and whoosy-whatsits. This man was clearly an inventor.

"What's happened!"

"I got some shrapnel in my arm and I need it fixed, now!" The man said as he faced his workbench, totally focused on a magnifying glass. He appeared to be tinkering with something.

Kou immediately checked to see his arm for damages. Luckly the man was shirtless, so he could see the wound clearly. The wound wast too bad, but there seemed to be an infection. "May I ask, why'd you wait so long to get this checked out?"

"Can't you see, I'm busy! I need this arm fixed now! So I can finish my project!" This man was clearly insane. Out of his mind. And perfect for an inventor, Kou thought. This is exactly like he pictured inventors to be.

Kou examined the wound some more. "Could you try to move it for me please, sir."

"I can't move it! That's why I need it fixed!"

"You can't move it!" Kou was taken back. "And you still haven't gotten it checked?" Ko's tone was more condescending then he was going for.

"No..." The man said, pissed off. "I told you I! Am! Busy! Now fix it! Quick!"

"This guy's going to need surgery," Kou thought. "I doubt he'll come with me to the hospital, though. What to do, what to do." Ko decided there was only one thing to do. "You're going to need surgery." The main began to shift his body to yell something fierce, but Ko stopped him. "I know you're busy. I know. I can heal the wounds now, but the nerve damage will remain. I can't fix it until unless I have the proper surgical tools."

"Alright then, let's go." The man quickly blasted up from his seat and rushed out the door holding his arm in pain. "Hurry! I have no time to waste!"

Well, that was easy. Ko followed behind him, just to make sure he got to the hospital. Sure enough, he went in there like a flash. Ko, feeling like his job was done, decided that he would let the medical workers do their job. He felt he would just get in the way. He was nowhere near as good as they were. That's why he doesn't have a job there yet. He will one day, but today will wind up being "just another day" in Kou's memory.

841/500 Words

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum