Final Five [Missions to become a true genin]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Mission
Spoiler:

At it again. Twas the morning, the shadows cast by the clouds covering Kirigakure darkened the village to a grey color. Juro walked with his hands dug into his pockets, slowly heading towards where his mission was supposed to be completed. Another mission to find some poor old lady's lost glasses which are most likely right in front of her. This time Juro was heading to the shopping district, a maze for people who never go there, and a gold mine for people who shop there regularly. Juro didn't know the area that well, but he has been there before a couple of times. The mission was located at a store called "The OddShopp" which was where this elderly lady worked at. Juro was looking for the OddShopp but he had no luck finding it. Juro went around asking shoppers, and store owners where such a place could be located. Juro walked up to the most knowledgeable looking shop. Juro walked up to of course the shadiest store where a man sat behind the counter with an eye patch over his eye. Juro spoke to the man, "Uh, what do you sell here?", Juro asked while the man polished a small knife in his hand, with his one eye the man looked up at Shoku, "We sell rare antiques bud." the man spoke, Juro then smoothly asked.. , "Have you heard of a shop called the OddShopp?" The man looked at Juro with a pouted face, "Listen kiddo what the hell do you need from a place like that? I can tell you where it is but are you sure you want to go there?", "I am most certain!" Juro spoke confidently, "It's over there." The man pointed to a pleasure chest shop. Juro read the letters on the shop saying, "The OddShopp" Juro in awe said thanks and slowly headed towards the shop. Looking around to see if no one was looking Juro ran inside. When he entered the room smelt like pure testicle sweat, Juro stopped breathing from his nose, and only from his mouth changing his voice.

Juro looked at the place, to the right of his was the counter, and to the left were the "toys". Juro naturally headed to the counter located to the right. Juro noticed it was the old woman there, "Oh your here! I haven't been able to find my glasses anywhere! Could you help me any way in finding them." The lady said. Juro noticed the glasses on her forehead over her hair sitting there quietly. Juro tired of stuff like this, he took the glasses and handed them to the lady, "You magician! How did you do that? Anyways thank you!" Juro exited the store slouching downwards with a face palm. He was on the verge of going to go complain to the Mizukage assigning missions with old people who do weird shit. Juro tried to exit the district with out getting lost. He had finally made it out and went home to go let the stupidity sink in.

[EXIT]
[509/500]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum