Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Name: Blaaahhh
Type: ninjutsu
Used For: Slippery
Element: Oil
Range: 10 meters
Duration:Single release, contents until removed or end of thread.
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: The user swells water chakra in their stomach using their KKG, a Hozuki member changes the water to oil. The oil is then released in a single spouting up to 10 meter blast, releasing a 100 gallons of clear flammable oil in a splash. The initial blast is none damaging, but equal supplementary.
Weakness: The oil can be ignited by enemy or foe. Simple blasting of oil that could used by an opponent.

Name: Oil dive
Used For: supplementary
Element: oil
Range: 0-30 meters
Duration: n/a up to three posts.
Hand Seals/Charge up: none
Description: The user release oil through their feet that soaks into the ground rapidly. The oil softens the ground which allows them to quickly dive through the earth, they can release the oil from any point in their body allowing them to travel quickly through the ground. The oil can quickly be removed as the target moves away, returning the earth to a solid state.
Weakness: Doesn't work on anything oil resistant or non-deconstruct-able.  

Name: Ultimate Hydration clone
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:water/oil
Range:personal, 100 meters
Duration: Until destroyed.
Hand Seals/Charge up: One seal, index, middle finger erect, creation is immediate, looks like normal water clone.
Description: A master of hydration technique is able to create a special clone, similar to that of "Steaming tranny technique." This clone utilizes the clans very special body modification kekkei genkai, creating a clone visually identical to that of the user. The clone is made from unique oil water of the Hozuki clan and is created from 1000s of gallons of it; equal to that of a large lake. The clone is able to expand up to 100 meters in any limb or the body entirely becoming a massive water clone. The clone is able to use any hozuki/water technique even on a massive scale. The clone can use "free form" without chakra cost; allowing to change his body for various tasks. The clone is made for high utility with amazing reach and power. The clone's physical stats are beyond that of normal clone and user, the pressurized water being formed into enhanced muscles; similar to Great Arm technique without any of the physical appearances. Providing enhanced physical strength and speed equal to that of a taijustsu master. Able to utilize the water gun technique from any point of the body. The clone is also able to use its own body for water technique sources. If it uses its own body it only requires 1/3 the chakra cost.
Weakness: This clone can only be created once per topic.

Name: Hydration Great Arm Ad-on
Element: water/oil
Range: personal
Duration: Until dispersed
Description: The user of the hydration technique creates an additional arm from any point on their body. They are able to use; including a shoulder. The arm is equal to that of a arm enhanced by great arm technique.
Weakness: An extra limb makes a larger target and can also get in the way if created in a wrong spot.

Name: Hydration clone master release
Description: A unique technique that can only be activated while the hydration KKG is activated. Because the users body is permanently in a chakra stasis they are able to mold clones easily. Utilizing this multiple water clone technique allows the user to create the clans two most powerful kekkei genkai clones simultaneously.
Weakness: can only create water or clan clones. Must still pay both S rank costs.

Last edited by Demon of the Mist on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:20 am; edited 5 times in total

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

done bump

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

hambone. bump

Setōshi

Setōshi

Name: Blaaahhh
Description: The user swells water chakra in their stomach using their KKG, a Hozuki member changes the water to oil. The oil is then released in a single spouting up to 10 meter blast, releasing a 100 gallons of clear flammable oil in a splash. The initial blast is none damaging, but equal supplementary.
Weakness: The oil can be ignited by enemy or foe. Simple blasting of oil that could used by an opponent.

[ Bump this up to C, 100 Gallons is quite a lot of oil. Also change the color to the regular black color of oil please. Other than this is fine. ]

Name: ULTIMATE HYDRATION
Used For: Supplementary
Element: Water/Oil/HydrationKKG
Range:Personal
Duration: 6 posts, not including post of activation.
Hand Seals/Charge up: None. Instantaneously
Description: The ultimate technique of a Hozuki Clan master. The technique utilizes all the supplementary benefits of the Hydration technique to its absolute. The technique releases a large amount of chakra through the user's chakra network. The chakra massively produces hydration water/oil that begins to massively compress throughout the body; equal to that of a lake or bursting water waves jutsu. The water continually pressurizes compacting and forming into the users body. The entire process takes only millisecond as the body release the transformation in a burst of chakra. The body also expands, every muscles becoming enlarged and enhanced; gaining the "great water limb technique" effect. The body made of unique water becomes larger, gaining more height, and two extra arms located beneath the preexisting ones. Their body is in constant hydration stasis, but appears to be a solid and is as durable as pressurized water, able to withstand most blunt damage and stop most slicing techniques. The user is able to use their body as a source for water techniques and utilize special techniques. Standard water/clan technique used from the body are at a 1/3 discount, deducted before any other discounts. Hozuki water gun technique only costs D rank chakra as the pressurized part of the technique is already complete: it can also be fired from any point in the body. The user is also able to expand its body using the water, allowing for immense utility, able to expand any limb or overall body up to 20 meters. He is also able to use "Free Form" hozuki technique as well. The over utility of this technique is immense, not only increasing physical stats; but also ninjutsu capabilities. The technique can be released at any point or will be done upon its termination. All the pressurized oily-water is released outward in a highly pressurized blast able to slice through solid rock reaching 50 meters in all directions, the water will still continue beyond that in massive waves.

Demon wrote:either give a 1 post charge time or add in some hand signs because an instantaneous S rank with no consequences to ones health is quite OP.

• Please decrease the duration to 3 posts, not including the initial. 4 seems more fair, keep in mind this will be an up keep cost.

• I need you to give limits to the strength, I.e. boosts the users physical strength up 1 tier.

• There is a bold bit in their about you producing oil in this technique as well, seeing as you have made a completely second technique then I'm going to ask you to remove this bit about oil in your tech.

Demon wrote:The user can only use basic/water/clan techniques while activated.
This needs to be explained since we have no basis of what is basic amongst these techniques.

Demon wrote:Hozuki water gun technique only costs D rank chakra as the pressurized part of the technique is already complete: it can also be fired from any point in the body.
Bump to C rank please. Also, for the bold area, the technique already has no hand signs and specific to a hand gesture so I will have to ask you to remove this please.

Demon wrote:The user is also able to expand its body using the water, allowing for immense utility, able to expand any limb or overall body up to 20 meters.

1/3 discount to water techs.

• I will need to consult the others about this portion.

Range: 0-50+ meters
Description: The user release oil through their feet that soaks into the ground rapidly. The oil softens the ground which allows them to quickly dive through the earth, they can release the oil from any point in their body allowing them to travel quickly through the ground. The oil can quickly be removed as the target moves away, returning the earth to a solid state.

• I'm going to ask you to boost this to C rank because of it's similarity in style to the Hiding Like a Mole technique which is C rank. It's doing the same thing with a different medium, perfectly fine.

• Decrease the distance to 20 M or 25 M, that's definitely more reasonable for C rank.

• A three post duration is fine, just know it will be an up keep to continuously go into and move through whatever terrain you're in.

Range:personal, 30 meters
Hand Seals/Charge up: One seal, index, middle finger erect, creation is immediate, looks like normal water clone.
Description: A master of hydration technique is able to create a special clone, similar to that of "Steaming tranny technique." This clone utilizes the clans very special body modification kekkei genkai, creating a clone visually identical to that of the user. The clone is made from unique oil water of the Hozuki clan and is created from 1000s of gallons of it; equal to that of a large lake. The clone is able to expand up to 200 meters in any limb or the body entirely becoming a massive water monster. The clone is able to use any hozuki/water technique even on a massive scale. The clone can use "free form" without chakra cost; allowing to change his body for various tasks. The clone is made for high utility with amazing reach and power. The clone's physical stats are beyond that of normal shinobi, the pressurized water being formed into enhanced muscles. Providing enhanced physical strength and speed equal to that of a taijustsu master. Able to utilize the water gun technique at D rank cost and can be fired from any point of the body. The clone is also able to use its own body for water technique sources. If it uses its own body it only requires 1/3 the chakra cost.

Demon wrote:200 meters in any limb or the body entirely becoming a massive water monster.

This is going to need to be decreased to 20 like your other tech of the same nature. The bold part I will have to confront the staff about.

Demon wrote:Able to utilize the water gun technique at D rank cost and can be fired from any point of the body. The clone is also able to use its own body for water technique sources. If it uses its own body it only requires 1/3 the chakra cost.

Change the bold area to match that of the technique of similar nature, the Ultimate Hydration tech. As for the italicized portion I'll have to confront the staff.

• Finally, since you are adding even more water to your mass I ask that in this state Raiton techniques of A rank and higher do double the damage. it is a Hozuki's primary weakness. Your body being able to take one S rank strike and two A rank.

Description: The user of the hydration technique creates an additional arm from any point on their body. They are able to use; including a shoulder. The arm is equal to that of a arm enhanced by great arm technique.
Weakness: An extra limb makes a larger target and can also get in the way if created in a wrong spot.

• Just be aware that the Hydrification technique must be used beforehand to utilize this technique, so much stacking >__<

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Setōshi wrote:Name: Blaaahhh

[ Bump this up to C, 100 Gallons is quite a lot of oil. Also change the color to the regular black color of oil please. Other than this is fine. ]

No reason to make the oil black. The clan's oil is clear and there are plenty of clear flammable oils.

Its about two standard bathtubs full. I would still argue its D rank, as its not the amount of oil. Its that its literally being fired about 10 paces in front of you. Its an extremely short distance. If you want it C rank I will change how its fires as right now its just a splash of oil.

Name: ULTIMATE HYDRATION
Used For: Supplementary
Element: Water/Oil/HydrationKKG
Range:Personal
Duration: 6 posts, not including post of activation.
Hand Seals/Charge up: None. Instantaneously
Description: The ultimate technique of a Hozuki Clan master. The technique utilizes all the supplementary benefits of the Hydration technique to its absolute. The technique releases a large amount of chakra through the user's chakra network. The chakra massively produces hydration water/oil that begins to massively compress throughout the body; equal to that of a lake or bursting water waves jutsu. The water continually pressurizes compacting and forming into the users body. The entire process takes only millisecond as the body release the transformation in a burst of chakra. The body also expands, every muscles becoming enlarged and enhanced; gaining the "great water limb technique" effect. The body made of unique water becomes larger, gaining more height, and two extra arms located beneath the preexisting ones. Their body is in constant hydration stasis, but appears to be a solid and is as durable as pressurized water, able to withstand most blunt damage and stop most slicing techniques. The user is able to use their body as a source for water techniques and utilize special techniques. Standard water/clan technique used from the body are at a 1/3 discount, deducted before any other discounts. Hozuki water gun technique only costs D rank chakra as the pressurized part of the technique is already complete: it can also be fired from any point in the body. The user is also able to expand its body using the water, allowing for immense utility, able to expand any limb or overall body up to 20 meters. He is also able to use "Free Form" hozuki technique as well. The over utility of this technique is immense, not only increasing physical stats; but also ninjutsu capabilities. The technique can be released at any point or will be done upon its termination. All the pressurized oily-water is released outward in a highly pressurized blast able to slice through solid rock reaching 50 meters in all directions, the water will still continue beyond that in massive waves.

Demon wrote:either give a 1 post charge time or add in some hand signs because an instantaneous S rank with no consequences to ones health is quite OP.

• Please decrease the duration to 3 posts, not including the initial. 4 seems more fair, keep in mind this will be an up keep cost.

I know there is an upkeep. Also 3 posts is about less than a minute of RP time. I actually shouldn't even have a limit as long as I pay the up keep. This require no special c chakra or physical strain, as long as I pay the up keep it should be continuous. 6 post was just a random number, I see no reason to remove that at all or even have that. I am choosing to pay the S rank up keep fee. There is no reason my character couldn't continually pay cost until chakra was gone.

• I need you to give limits to the strength, I.e. boosts the users physical strength up 1 tier.

All the physical increases are based on "great arm technique" but I added they are bumped by one tier.

• There is a bold bit in their about you producing oil in this technique as well, seeing as you have made a completely second technique then I'm going to ask you to remove this bit about oil in your tech.

Probably should read the KKG. But my body is made up of oily water, that jutsu was to create a flammable oil. But all my techniques are oil based.
Once a member of the Hozuki clan becomes S rank or master KKG. The water becomes more like oil and they gain access to oil techniques. My kkg is a water/oil. The 2nd technique is to make the oil flammable.

Demon wrote:The user can only use basic/water/clan techniques while activated.
This needs to be explained since we have no basis of what is basic amongst these techniques.

basic techniques.. i.e basic ninjutsu E-D academy techniques.

Demon wrote:Hozuki water gun technique only costs D rank chakra as the pressurized part of the technique is already complete: it can also be fired from any point in the body.
Bump to C rank please. Also, for the bold area, the technique already has no hand signs and specific to a hand gesture so I will have to ask you to remove this please.

Once this technique is started, my entire body is as pressurized as a hozuki water gun. The gun motion is pointless, it is simply firing a finger sized shot from an already pressurized body. I can make a different technique but it will be the exact same thing, the hand sign isn't even a requirement to mold the chakra. I will bump to c rank because I really don't care, but it doesn't make sense I can't fire it from any point.

•The user is also able to expand its body using the water, allowing for immense utility, able to expand any limb or overall body up to 20 meters.

20 meters is excessive, I edited it to 10. But with normal hydration technique I can expand my body to 3 meters, with a C rank technique. When my body is made up of pressurized water I should easily be able to expand it.

1/3 discount to water techs

What is there to consult, I am using water from my body to reduce the cost. Its logical, I don't have to create the water, I already have a source.

• I will need to consult the others about this portion.

Range: 0-25+ meters

• I'm going to ask you to boost this to C rank because of it's similarity in style to the Hiding Like a Mole technique which is C rank. It's doing the same thing with a different medium, perfectly fine.

The difference is I am not converting earth to sand and I don't have the ability to sense whats happening through the ground. Which hiding like a mole technique does.

• Decrease the distance to 20 M or 25 M, that's definitely more reasonable for C rank.

sure

• A three post duration is fine, just know it will be an up keep to continuously go into and move through whatever terrain you're in.

ya.....

Range:personal, 30 meters
Description: A master of hydration technique is able to create a special clone, similar to that of "Steaming tranny technique." This clone utilizes the clans very special body modification kekkei genkai, creating a clone visually identical to that of the user. The clone is made from unique oil water of the Hozuki clan and is created from 1000s of gallons of it; equal to that of a large lake. The clone is able to expand up to 200 meters in any limb or the body entirely becoming a massive water monster. The clone is able to use any hozuki/water technique even on a massive scale. The clone can use "free form" without chakra cost; allowing to change his body for various tasks. The clone is made for high utility with amazing reach and power. The clone's physical stats are beyond that of normal shinobi, the pressurized water being formed into enhanced muscles. Providing enhanced physical strength and speed equal to that of a taijustsu master. Able to utilize the water gun technique at D rank cost and can be fired from any point of the body. The clone is also able to use its own body for water technique sources. If it uses its own body it only requires 1/3 the chakra cost.

Demon wrote:200 meters in any limb or the body entirely becoming a massive water monster.

This is going to need to be decreased to 20 like your other tech of the same nature. The bold part I will have to confront the staff about.

This isn't created the same way. This is a clone entirely made of water and doesn't have the restrictions of a body. As such its expansion is completely different. It is designed to be a giant water clone, but using the hozuki kkg it can become pressurized. 200 meters might be extreme, but it should be the size of a giant summon, Statue of the outer path.

Demon wrote:Able to utilize the water gun technique at D rank cost and can be fired from any point of the body. The clone is also able to use its own body for water technique sources. If it uses its own body it only requires 1/3 the chakra cost.

Change the bold area to match that of the technique of similar nature, the Ultimate Hydration tech. As for the italicized portion I'll have to confront the staff.

Same reasons as above, also they are similar but also completely different. This clone has different limitations than the body modification.

• Finally, since you are adding even more water to your mass I ask that in this state Raiton techniques of A rank and higher do double the damage. it is a Hozuki's primary weakness. Your body being able to take one S rank strike and two A rank.

Well actually my weaknesses are still the same, if my body is in hydration technique and hit by lightning I become jello. There's no reason to add that as its obvious. One a rank would be enough to jello me. In fact a B rank probably would.

• Just be aware that the Hydrification technique must be used beforehand to utilize this technique, so much stacking

Ya obviously.

>__<

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

le bump

I mean this stuff didn't seem that hard to comprehend.

Expression of Will

Expression of Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Sorry for the delay.

“Blaaahhh:” Seems fine to me. Approved.

“ULTIMATE HYDRATION:”

I frankly don’t care about the duration, but either pick a number that includes the activation post or just say it’s maintainable. Also, any activation/maintenance cost associated with this will not be reduced by the technique’s chakra reduction effect, just as a side note.

This will need hand signs of some sort or a charge up.

You state that the technique increases physical prowess by one rank. I’m assuming you mean strength and not speed since you are basing it on Great Water Arm Technique? Either way that bit will need clarification. Note: you cannot exceed master level of strength.

For the Water Gun Technique perks, I will require either a hand sign when activating it or the removal of the reduced chakra cost for it. Firing from any point of your body, while perfectly reasonable, is a huge advantage as it is.

I do not know what “Free Form” is. Would you mind referencing/linking it?

For the final line, from what I understand ending the technique and/or it timing out results in the mentioned explosion, correct?

Note, if you are using the Houzuki Oil stuff to augment your body with this, you, and all techniques you cast that benefit from the chakra reductions of the technique, will be flammable.

“basic techniques.. i.e basic ninjutsu E-D academy techniques.” This would imply that you cannot use the water gun technique. I am thus highly confused by your drawbacks.

“Oil dive:” Is the range the maximum distance you can go from your original position? If so it needs to be reduced. Other than that this seems fine.

“Ultimate Hydration clone:”

Change the max extension on the part of the clone’s limbs to 100m.

“ or the body entirely becoming a massive water monster.” Do you mean that the clone can alternatively change its form to be a giant water monster? If so I would assume it would have the same maximum length/width as the previous reach, correct?

How does the pressurized water enhance speed as well as physical strength?

The chakra cost for the clone using “Water Gun Technique” will need to be the same cost as from
ULTIMATE HYDRATION” and will need to be changed to match the aforementioned criteria for the water gun perks.

If the clone is made of oil, it will also be flammable, as will techniques it generates from its own body.

“Hydration Great Arm Ad-on:” If this has the same benefits and strengths as the parent technique it should be of the same rank. Either that or reduce the strength of the extra arms. Add hand signs as well.

“Hydration State Cloning:” Denied as per the clone rules. Feel free to make an alternative, multiple clone version of your “Ultimate Hydration clone” technique.

Edit: The 1/3rd reduction on clan techniques as a benefit to using "ULTIMATE HYDRATION" or "Ultimate Hydration clone" will need to be removed. Verdict from on high; kindly don't shoot the messenger.

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

I agree with all of these changes/clarifications and will edit accordingly.

clan technique:

Name: Free Form
Type: Ninjutsu (Hozuki Only)
Used For: All
Element: Suiton
Range: Self +2m
Duration: Maintainable
Hand Seals/Charge up: N/A
Description: This technique is an advancement of the Hydrification Technique and allows Junpei to freely manipulate his body to a level beyond its natural limits with the basic Hydrification Technique. While using Free Form he can form water based weapons from parts of his body with cutting power equivalent to his own rank, this is similar to how the Steaming Tyranny jutsu the Second Mizukage used. This also allows him to extend appendages/tendrils(Max two) made of water from his being when he wishes. The versatility it allows is almost similar to how the Kaguya's would use their bones in combat, the possibilities are basically endless.
Weakness: This technique dehydrates Junpei extremely quickly and he is limited to using it for 3 post before he needs some hydration.

Except on two things.
1.) Hozuki oil isn't flammable naturally. Its more like a watery petroleum jelly, non-flammable oil base. Its only flammable if created to be with certain jutsu. But it would be awesome if all my techniques could be lit on fire........ which has sparked tons of jutsu ideas.

2.)  
The 1/3rd reduction on clan techniques as a benefit to using "ULTIMATE HYDRATION" or "Ultimate Hydration clone" will need to be removed. Verdict from on high; kindly don't shoot the messenger.

Can this be explained by who said it. I mean it makes sense, I am creating a S rank water source so I don't have to create water for water techniques. The cost should be reduced. Without this effect the technique is simply a full body "Great Arm Technique" which would just be A rank.

Expression of Will

Expression of Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Thank you for cooperation and everything!

The Free From parts are fine. I figured it was something like that but I just wanted to double check.

On the oil, as long as it isn't naturally flammable that is fine. Just trying to avoid it being used as some kind of explosive but also you being immune to being lit of fire.

For the chakra reduction I got that from Kam. Feel free to discuss it further with him, but I believe the reasoning involved the fact that ninjutsu mastery already gives a 50% discount to ninjutsu as it is.

Oh and if these have been edited/whenever they are edited, just bump it and I'll give them a last once over. :D

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

edits made. i removed Ultimate Hydration technique to here: http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t3926-work-in-progress#19172

So that it doesn't hinder the other techniques.

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Bump. All edits were made.

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Approved

I got ya.
Approved unless stated otherwise.

Sato

Sato

User is no longer active so this is now Archived.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum