Akane Uzumaki V128

Height:
5'5''
Weight: 150 pounds
Hair color: Red
Eye Color: Yellow
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description: AAkane is a redheaded girl with yellow eyes. Her hair flows down her back, but in usually done in the hairstyle from the picture. She's not very modest, and wears clothing she feels is comfortable, such as that fiery bikini top and those short shorts. She wears her long hair in a ponytail, which is held together by oriental chop sticks. She also has a skull hair pin to keep her hair out of her face. She has bangs on the sides of her face.

She has a cute roundish face with an easy smile. She has a generous figure and wears those strange gloves that keep her fingers bare and white boots that go nearly all the way up her legs. Her yellow eyes are very expressive. Her small mouth can get pretty big when she smiles or yells.

She takes pride in keeping her hair nice and soft. She spends about an hour on it every morning to make sure it can stay awesome all day. She has a nice, tan complexion as well. When angry, her face starts getting red. When she develops an eye twitch, you know she's pissed. Sometimes, she paints her nails red, but not very often.

Akane Uzumaki Cy10

Personality Description: Akane is a very active woman. She is loud, isn't afraid to speak her mind, and is almost always cheerful. She wears her heart on her sleeve, which is shown in her everyday life. If she's sad, she shows it. If she's happy, you'll know it. When she's pissed... Well, you'll know. She isn't good at holding grudges and her anger is like a thunderstorm, swift and harsh but it passes quickly.

She's a very loyal person to her friends, and doesn't mind helping them out. She enjoys working hard, and when not in missions, can be found in the bar, working behind the desk as the bartender. She takes her job very seriously. Behind the bar she is a playful woman, but she wont take crap from anyone. If you behave, she'll like you. But she isn't afraid to throw someone out if they cause trouble.

When alone, she likes to draw. It's one of her favourite things to do, really. She'll think of something she finds interesting, and she'll sketch it out. Every day she improves on her work. She hopes to be a great artist one day. She also likes to heal people. Easing their pains and troubles is something she prides herself in.She's not afraid to her people for her village, though. She'll do what she has to do to make Konoha stand tall until she dies.
Likes: Drinking, making new friends, healing people, wrecking shit up.
Dislikes: DUmbasses, people who make fun of her, plain water.
Catch Phrases: (What would your character say in certain situations? Can have more than one.)
Nindo: Life life to the fullest.

Akane Uzumaki 73m2

Element Affinity: Starts with None
Sub Element Affinity:

Akane Uzumaki 32es

History:
Akane's mother died in child birth. Her dead beat father ran out on her mother early on in her pregnancy. So when she was born, she was raised in an orphanage. She had no last name at the time. She was a loud, happy child, and got along great with all the caretakers. When she was 4, Imoji Uzumaki adopted her. Imoji was a kind man with red hair, and treated her like his own blood, even though she had no Uzumaki genes in her. He loved her and she loved him.

When she was 8, she went to the academy. She had a lot of fun, and learned many things. She wasn't the top gennin, but she also wasn't the worst. She did pretty well all around. At the age of 14, she graduated the academy, and became a real Gennin.

As a gennin, she wasn't assigned a team right away. Instead, she went to the hospital to learn how to become a medical ninja. She had a lot of fun and did really well. 4 years later, she has a comfortable part-time job in the bar, and was a pretty good medic too! Now she's ready to begin her story.
RP Sample: Akane punched a guy and he cried. She then healed him and he was happy. She went home. She fell asleep. She woke up and trained. She did a mission. It went well. The end.

Last edited by Akane on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Akane Uzumaki Empty Re: Akane Uzumaki Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Akki

Akane Uzumaki Orochimaru

your top image is broken, need more on looks, need more on personality, catch phrase, need more on history, need rp sample (even as a genin), unless this be an alt.

also youre an 18 year old drunk...logic?

besides that welcome to nexus :)

3Akane Uzumaki Empty Re: Akane Uzumaki Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Akane

Akane
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

I don't need a topic image, or a catch phrase, I can like drinking without being a drunk, as a ninja she' old enough to kill, so she' old enough too drink. I made everything longer too, and made an rp sample for some retarded reason that doesn't make sense.

4Akane Uzumaki Empty Re: Akane Uzumaki Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Akki

Akane wrote:I don't need a topic image, Was just saying it was broken so you could fix it or remove it or a catch phrase, I can like drinking without being a drunk, didnt say you couldnt as a ninja she' old enough to kill, so she' old enough too drink. Sasuke could kill and he was what? 12? I made everything longer too, please make looks and history at least 200 words. and made an rp sample for some retarded reason that doesn't make sense. Not mah rules

5Akane Uzumaki Empty Re: Akane Uzumaki Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Akane

Akane
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

I edited. Everything is at least 200 words.

6Akane Uzumaki Empty Re: Akane Uzumaki Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Akki

thank you

Akane Uzumaki E9b5027a55df50_full

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum