Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Lightning Leads to Snow. [During TS] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lightning Leads to Snow. [During TS]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lightning Leads to Snow. [During TS] Empty Lightning Leads to Snow. [During TS] Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:58 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

mission details:
As Aerie trekked from the islands of Kirigakure, she remained quiet and calm. It had been her first solo mission outside of Kirigakure and a lonely adventure it would be. Sure, she had Blacc there to keep her company, but he isn't a human companion that can truly feel what she feels; he just cracked from his abnormal egg not too long ago. Still, Aerie couldn't help but feel happy and grateful that she could journey anyways. She loved helping people no matter the case. Her land journeyed begun when her sea journeyed ended as her boat touched the sure of the Land of Lightning. The area was naturally weather polluted and many people died from lightning strikes a year. It's as if the earth of the Land of Lightning is a lightning rod itself. Nonetheless, Aerie exited her paid boat and walked into the parlor.

Said parlor was simply a diner that acted as a bridge or gate that connected to the entirety of the Land of Lightning. Aerie paid for a simple bowl of ramen and continued to the outside of the small business. The wind draped across her face once the door opened. The air smelled of burning, ramen, and pure oxygen.  It was as Aerie expected. " Can I have some of that ramen? " Blacc would ask his human pal. Aerie merely nodded and took one last gulp of the tasty brew before handing the floating cat the bowl. " We should be at the canyon soon. " She'd say to Blacc, putting her hand over her eyes to block the sunlight. She could see the vast and deep route known as the Thunder Valley. Scorch marks and smoke could be seen all over the rock hard earth. It is called the Thunder Valley for a reason.

Aerie shuddered in fear, but she had no choice; she had to venture through the dangerous crevasse if she wanted to get to her destination without being bothered by the Kumogakure Administration. Nonetheless, she and her black feline pal journeyed to the treacherous paths of the Thunder Valley. Blacc covered his ears in terror and shuddered far worse than Aerie did. His pupils shrunk as the trauma of the loud noises from the wind and thunder continued across the area.

E X I T.
logs:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum