Hoshigakure
Takigakure

A Sword Hiding in the Mist (Event) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Sword Hiding in the Mist (Event)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Sword Hiding in the Mist (Event) Empty A Sword Hiding in the Mist (Event) Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

For years, Kain had tried to find one of the great seven swords of the mist that is once held by Kirigakure, The Land of Mist and they are each held by an elite team of swordsman from Kiri named The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. Throughout the years, all of the swords had been gone missing as its wielder died and it is scattered all across the land. Each swords, according to the legend, has its own power that can aid its wielder. Kain is one of those people who had not given up on finding back those swords that once are Kiri's. Kain had tried to find those swords long ago, to increase his power and at the same time, bringing back the swords back to Kirgakure but to no avail, he had never found one until now!!

Kain just heard of a rumors going around the village, about a swords found in an ancient cave in not so far from the village's site. They described the sword as looking like one of the lost legendary seven swords of the mist but up until now, there has no prove about it yet to be uncovered. Kain heards the news with shocked and excitement rushing through his vein. He is without hesitation has clearly determined to investigate into this matter. Kain heads off to the Rouge Bar in the village, as seems like a lot of people there know quite a lot about every rumors that come into the village and that is the best place to start up his search. Walking through the crowd on the way heading there, there is quite a lot of things in Kain's thought. One of it is that whether the rumor is true or not. Kain had always tried to find the swords so hearing one now after years of failure is like giving hope to him about the swords. He cannot stand still, he has got to reach the sword before somebody gets it. " If it is true, about all the rumor going around at this time, then I will be better get going not, for me to get that sword and for Kirigakure too!" thought Kain as he walks down the street.

Nearing the bar, Kain could already heard the sound coming from the people inside of it, as if they are partying except this is the norm here and it is almost everyday at every single time. Kain walks and pushed to door in front of him, as he slowly walks into the bar and the bar is suddenly hit with silent. All the eyes are gazing at the door and Kain as he walks into the bar. Kain walks slowly to the table and starts taking his seat before asking something to drink. " Just give me Juice, wouldn't you? Thanks." ask Kain to the bartender. Suddenly, the bar starts to get loud again as the people starts playing competition and some others gossiping and share their adventures. But one has really caught Kain's attention as he sips through his drink. It is about the sword he has been looking for.

2A Sword Hiding in the Mist (Event) Empty Re: A Sword Hiding in the Mist (Event) Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:54 am

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

" Have you heard the rumor going around lately?" said one man at the corner of the bar to his fellow friends who all sit across his face waiting for the rumor. " What rumor? Do you mean the one about a sword hidden in a secret cave not so far from our village?" said another. " Yeah I heard there is a sword there lying dormant there waiting for its rightful owner to claim it." reply the man back to his friends. Kain intently hears their talk carefully as he gazes his sight upon them. Not wanting to wait any longer, Kain approach the man who then quickly demands that they tell him all they know about it, the rumor and the sword. The man however is not that easy to give up upon such information that easily as he refuses to do what being told to him by Kain." Tell me what you know about the rumor. I seems interested in it." said Kain to the man

Kain quickly try to anticipate his move and try to subdue him in an attempt to threaten him about the information but to no avail, the man had already knew that was coming and swiftly evade the attack before coming behind Kain in that moment and give Kain a kick to his back, throwing Kain a few feet away from him into the rows of table in front of him. The man smirks with a devious look on his face as he walks out from the bar, heading towards the bar's door. Kain however got into his feet and try to give a chase to that man but before he could, as Kain reaches the door and push it forward, the man had already gone by then when all that is in front of him is empty street but that man is nowhere to be seen." Where could have he been to? He could not possibly escape within just 2 seconds. It is like he just disappeared into thin air." thought Kain as he try to comprehend the complex phenomenon that he could not understand himself. Lying on the ground near his feet is a note, and Kain quickly take the note leave behind as he is sure that there is no notes whatsoever when he first got here. " This note is probably left behind by the man earlier," said Kain as he take the notes and open to read the content of it. What is written in the note is this, " I have waited for you. It is now time. Cave Hidden in Mist.". The note puzzled Kain as he try to figure out the meaning of it. Kain gets inside the bar back with disappointment and also hope in his face. He is disappoint that the man disappeared but also hopeful that he found the note. " Cave Hidden in the Mist? There is no such cave here. The time have come, what does he mean about it. I do not understand that." thought Kain as he sip another glass of drink in front of him. Kain spend almost two hours there, just to figure the meaning of it and the location stated but still now, he could not find a single clue about it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum