Takigakure

Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:15 am

Anonymous

The Sun became to come out in this as they made there way to Yukigakure. Kansuke, Garuda and Shika would be jumping from branch threw branch as they stay away from contact from anyone, members of there village, members of other villages, members o the village there going to take over they need to be silent about it and need to have the total advantage over this invasion everything count at this moment. Kansuke looks at both Garuda and his body guard Shika as he keeps moving not slowing down the pace of each other keeping this would be better and have enough time for everything, the climate is changing quickly. From a green very sunny day very windy and good to a frozen wonderland the trees are full of snow that the ground the bird wing are ice cold and the animal stop and go back to the good part as this place is territory of Yukigakure. There in enemy territory and everything counts here they need to be 100 percent of radar or they will be caught quickly and this would be bad even if they make it to the village they would be more alert that they are now. A mountain separated the village from its forest as Kansuke and the rest climid the mountain quickly as Kansuke stood and watched the village from the mountain. "Well Tsuchikage we are here finally here once we make it to the gates you tell me the plan and we go and take over this village to expand Iwa a lot more" Kansuke says as he looks at Garuda and does down the mountain. Many Guard spotted them in the way down the mountain as Anbu members to the village came to a shot down even if Kansuke and the rest didn't know they were alert and ready for combat.

Coming to the gates of Yukigakure , Kansuke looked upon the massive snow city as if it were nothing more than a playground. The Village hidden in the snow was a center of great advancement, it's sky scrapers and snow constructs towering over the other villages and dwarfing them in comparison. This village would truly be a magnificent place to live, so for this reason he had deigned to take it in order to expand Iwagakure borders. As he looked back at both Tsuchikage and and body guard as he said "Alright Lord Garuda the gates are close and we made it so far with out people knowing we got here maybe they now they are going down but its up to you to tell me the plan" as he looked back at the gate.

Kansuke looked around the area as he saw many trees that surrounded the village as he jumped on top of one watching them as many Jounins and Anbu were in front line. There were chunin's begin them and a lot of guards Yukigakure already knew about there presence maybe they knew that Kansuke and the rest were up to no good specially with the chakra pool of both Kansuke and Garuda. And the fact that Garuda is a Uchiha his chakra is even more noticeable it slow and smooth like water even at dangerous time still smooth and calm, in the other hand Kansuke's chakra pool was out going and all over the place like lighting it was fast and quick and the body guard Shika a rank guard even his chakra was higher than the rest of the members in Iwa. Kansuke jumped down letting them know the situation in the other side. "Alright there's Four Jounins and tree Anbus in front line two Chunin and six guard they all are in protective manner" Kansuke said as he looked a the Tsuchikage "So Garuda-Sama what we do know my lord we act quickly or do you have a back up plan no matter what way we do it we are taking over this village then we out to the next one" Kansuke said as he stood with his serious time and eyes eye in contact with there eyes a the dragon mask cover his expression.

This was going to be a great day for Iwagakure if they have Yukigakure under control and then the other village. Kansuke wonder what will he be call at her this the world dominator, the warrior of Iwa, or even the Dark Lord All of does name made Kansuke's blood and chakra go crazy will killing and destroying even a new tittle would be good enough. His work with the Tsuchikage will bring terror to other nations to not mess with Iwagakure ever unless they are fools. Kansuke then stood next to the Tsuchikage as he took of his cape from his back and toss it in to ground and adjusted his gloves hold his both katanas and ready for action just waiting in the instructions of Lord Garuda and his body guard everything will come to and end for Yukigakure once they make it inside. Kansuke mind was only in the battle field little things came up just killing and becoming strong hopefully this would open Garuda's eyes and let him see that he has a great Anbu captain by his side and not a worthless no body that has the tittle Kansuke worked hard for that tittle and he earned it the hard way. The tittle of Sanin would e the highest he could think about a Sannin of Iwagakure a man that took over two villages with only two other members Iwa would be on its glory days nothing could stop this day from becoming something that could go bad everything was in the finger tips of Iwa now to make perfect execution of it.

2Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:54 am

Sabo

Sabo

Garuda
As the traveled to their location Garuda couldn't get his mind off of one certain person, Syndra. The one who was truly going to benefit form the conquering of the village know as Yukigakure. But he would stop those thoughts and focus on the task at hand, as they beautiful green land they traveled through began to turn into a horrible icy place. Garuda wasn't a big fan of snow but wouldn't complain about it, he just didn't like it. He hated how the trees, land, and even mountain were covered in snow. Maybe this was from how he just got too used to the looks of the land in Iwagakure or the whole land of Earth, but he would shake his head to stop his thoughts of hate toward snow. He had come to this land for many reasons and needed to focus if he was going to even be able to make those reason true. And also they were now in enemy territory and even though their anbu attire left their chakra signatures, and presences, hidden from most some people might be able to find them. Garuda would see the mountain that separated the village, Yukigakure, and would follow Kansuke as he climbed the mighty mountain. He would then stand besides kansuke as they looked over at the village, Yukigakure. Garuda would hold his hand out as if he was holding Yukigakure in his hand. 'I will soon have Yukigakure within my control.' He would think to himself as he would nob in agreement to what Kansuke would say. Garuda heart would begin to start pumping fast as his excitement began to grow as they made their way down the mountain, a twisted smile across his face as he continued to go down the mountain with the other two. In truth he has never felt like this since the first time he had join the Anbu corp and had to go on a mission to slaughter a small band of travelers, still not knowing the reason for why that was so. But his blood lust, or thrill of battle, could be blamed on his Uchiha heritage.

Garuda face soon turned into a more serious and calmed one when the gates of Yukigakure were in sight. Even though he hated the snow they village, from what he could see, was amazing and could be a great place under his control. The sky scrapers and snow constructs truly were towering over the other villages and dwarfing them in comparison, well maybe except Iwagakures."The plan is simple I want you and Shika to by me time to handle the Daimyo of Yukigakure. As I have heard from the Intel I have gather on him that he is extremely dangerous and I want to take care of him personally. After he is take care of we won't be having any more resistance in taking the rest of the place. As without their head they are nothing."Garuda would say to Kansuke. Garuda just wanted to tell Kansuke what he needed to do but didn't explain in true detail on how he was going to take care of the Daimyo, but hoped the man would just trust and listen to what was just said. Garuda would look over to Shika, for the first time in a awhile during the trip and tell him something else."Shika, I want you to put on my Tsuchikage robes and hat. You will still be assisting Kansuke. The reason you will be wearing that is to draw more of the shinobi from within the village toward you guys. That will make it easier for me to kill the Daimyo as they will do what ever it takes to stop a attacking kage from entering the village." Garuda would tell Shika.

Garuda would turn to Kansuke as he spoke of how many ninja were at the front lines, he knew they were going to notice the three but that was quick. They must have talent shinobi who could sense them and set up people on the front lines, but in truth it didn't matter as the three were enough to take care of everyone within the village."We will move quickly as the plan I have set up stands. But if something goes wrong, which I don't think will. We fall back and meet at the top of the mountain, or in that general area.There we will send word back to the village to send reinforcements. I will discuss more on what will needed to be done if that happens." Garuda would say calmly as he would jump into a tree so he could also see the ninja on the front lines."And also we must not let them send word to other villages. I don't want them trying to bring aid from the other minor ones or even the major ones....We could handle it but I just don't want to make this more difficult on us." Garuda would add as he jumped back down from the tree. Even though this would be the first time he had every attempted to take over a village it seemed he had a okay grip on how it should be done."If any of you find a flaw in my plans please speak up now, we need to all be on the same page for this invasion to fully work." Garuda would say, that being the last thing he would add as he waited for them to add their opinion. He respect both of these man and considered Kansuke as an equal, so if he had anything to say he would listen and change the plan if needed. As on the battlefield Garuda believes their are no ranks but only powerful ninja prepared to through their life away to get what they want.

Shika, Anbu Bodyguard
Shika followed behind the two powerful shinobi, Garuda and Kansuke, as they would travel into Yukigakure territory a worried look underneath his mask. He wasn't sure that only the three of them should storm a village, as he has been in Yukigakure before and has said on the ninja there. He wasn't concerned about them but more about the powerful Daimyo that ruled there. Don't get him wrong he really has faith they can take control of the village but someone was going to die out of the three, or at least suffer an sever injury. But maybe that wouldn't happen and he was just worrying to much, as this was his first time attacking another village. Shika would stop as he watched Garuda and Kansuke run up the mountain, not knowing why they didn't just go around it. But would shrug as he followed them, going around or over the mountain truly didn't matter. Once they got to the top Shika would watch as the two looked over at the village, and at Garuda when he held his hand out. When they went down the mountain side Shika was next to Garuda and could feel the strange blood lust he gave off, and it scared him a bit as he never felt Garuda give off something like that. But that must happen to all Uchiha when they are going into a battle. Also Shika didn't like how they just went down the mountain as they didn't have any Cameos to blend into the snow and could easily be spotted, but since no one attempt to attack them he wouldn't worry about it.

As the three made tier way to some trees, making the hidden from view, Shika would turn to Garuda when Kansuke asked about the plan. Shika would take off the bag he was carrying and sat on the ground. Within the bag he had varies things such as Garuda robes and hat and also a device that would allow them to communicate with the village, but it requires the person using to be at a high point in the area. As Shika listen to Garuda he wouldn't find anything really wrong with the plan he was making but was shocked a bit when he told him to put on the Tsuchikage hat and robes, but he wouldn't go against what he was told. Shika would put on the robes over his anbu attire and hat over his head, but he would still keep his mask on his face. But when he stood to his feet he would tilts the hate down a bit so that the mask wasn't that visible from a distance. Shika didn't really like it that he was going to be made into a larger target, but still wouldn't disagree with the plan. As this was part of Shika's duty anyway he was supposed to do whatever needed to protect the Tsuchikage, even if this wasn't Garuda's intention when telling Shika to do this. He would listen to the last things Garuda would sy and then turn his attention to Kansuke, as if he would say he agreed with the plan the three would be able to start the invasion."I am ready." Shika would say so the two would know he agreed with the plan Garuda made.  
WC-1521
TWC- 2,480/20,000

Last edited by Sabo on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total

3Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:11 am

Anonymous

Kansuke nodded to Garuda's plan everything looks perfect and flawless a well develop plan indeed. Only the Tsuchikage could think like that but Kansuke thought something weird about the Tsuchikage plan was why he wanted to fight the Yukigakure daimyo maybe personal matters that didn't matter at the moment the village was right in front of them the best way of letting the Tsuchikage pass by them is if he took the back side of the village to an back gate as shika and Kanske would stand in front an Kansuke would act like his body guard. Kansuke looked at the Tsuchikage "Garuda-Sama its better if you take the back of the village so you would not spotted that easily me and Shika would go threw the front" Kansuke said as he looked at Kansuke and walked about three feet's close to him and put his hand on his head as he took his dragon Anbu mask off. Kansuke for the first time ever smiled at Shika "Ill he you body guard alright kid don't worry nothing will happen to you" Kanske said ah he would again walk in front o the gate as he take out his black katanas "Alright Tsuchikage leave now and Shika keep a distance I don't want to hurt you by mistake" Kansuke said as he quickly dash threw the gate with his blades.

As the gates fall down and Kansuke is standing in a swordsman stance ready for the first fool to attack him as he makes sure no one passes him to try to attack Shika. "The Tsuchiakge and the Anbu leader are both here! Keep your heads up man we can afford to posse anyone remember they are powerful man but only two man can stop us!" a Jounin from Yukigakure said as he made an attack on them trying to go over threw Kansuke to the Shika. Kansuke smiled behind the mask "Yes fools come, Tsuchikage Watch yourself!" Kansuke tells Shika. Kansuke also makes a dash for all o them he knows he might get hit by a few of them but he wasn't going to die or be stop know not by weaklings like them as he toss his katanas at a Yuki ninja as he dodged it but hit the other two in the back of him in there chest. Kansuke then stop performing six Han seals (Tiger,Rat,boar,Monkey,Rabbit, and Snake) as his body started to release lighting and it took its black form as he planned his hands on the ground as lighting started to surge threw the ground in a spider web form all enemies on the range of the lighting web would be paralyze on contact some of the move out the range and two jumped over it as one Chunin took out a kunai in mid air going down on Kansuke as he could raise his hands until the web is done as he lifted his legs and kicked the kunai out his hand an with his other leg would kick him I'm his stomach sending him flying a few feet's into the web getting caught also as the web would be done all enemies would be paralyze for a short time only but it could by sometime as four would pass by him and three more towards him as he would take the four that pass h that easily as he had to take out the ones that are trying to attack first. Kansuke would make another set of hand seals about four this time (Rat, Ram, Boar, and Dragon) as he planted his hands on the ground again as another lighting surge would go threw the ground but a lot stronger this time as they make waves that go up and down this time the web was bigger and stronger This one would paralyze the Yuki ninjas for a lot longer that the other ones even getting the ones that pass by him Shika wastage and not even harm at all. As a kunai would pass threw all the lighting current and hit Kansuke on his upper arm as he notice the warm feeling as he looked at his arm and saw blood coming down his arm "Hmm it has been a long time since I have bleed" Kansuke says on his mind as two man on top of building would show up they look a lot stronger that the rest of them maybe they were going to give him a good challenge.

Kansuke stood up as all the other ninjas of Yuki were in the ground paralyze and hurt. Kansuke had a smile behind his mask, as he put his hand up to them and and pointed at them "So are you guys going to stand there and look pretty or are you guys going to dance with me" Kansuke said as try both jumped down they were brother they were known as the silver claw brother. The two man were dangerous and very strong for there rank but Kansuke they were a joke of man kind, as both of the dash at Kansuke one performed four hand seals and the other six hand seals as one stopped as took a deep breath and release a giant fire ball as the other one created a giant water bullet two different elements use perfectly together as one as they both clash and dash to Kansuke as once they made contact they exploded. This created a massive smoke screen as the smoke screen vanish Kansuke's armor and legging and gloves were on the ground burn as he pass by them quickly standing right behind them with his regular attire as they both looked back at him surprised as he performed hand seals at master speed as he place his hand in the back of both of them. As he smile big in the mask Say good bye guys <3" Kansuke says as a black beam of lighting goes threw them killing both of them as Kansuke falls to the ground tired and a bit paralyze after all those techniques done so quickly.

Wc:1110
310Cp - 65Cc= 235 Cp Left

4Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 am

Anonymous

OOC: Come on homie, this is an invasion, you can't control the enemies yourself, let me shoulder some of that work for you. So all actions

The pearly white realm of the Land of Snow, soon had foreign footsteps left in its inches of snow as intruders from the Land of Earth arrived. These footsteps or more importantly the persons making these steps wouldn't be noticed until they came within sight of the Gates of Yukigakure. Yes it was a minor village, no where near as great as Konohagakure, Iwagakure, Kirigakure, Kumogakure, or Sunagakure, but regardless Yukigakure was a ninja village and maybe they weren't well known, but capable ninja did dwell within its confines. Three bodies approaching the gates the two gate guards would be outside of and one was quick to draw a blade, apparently under the assumption that the ninja's would be on the inside of the village. Why? Why would there be a gate with no ninja's watching the outside of it? Whatever impression this odd one was under, his black katana's were a sight for sore eyes as they radiated with the beauty of a black swan.

"Report back to the heart of the village, we got trouble . . ." One Jounin guard would mutter to the other, seeing that peace wasn't the intentions of the trio. With a sharp nod, the other Jounin would crouch then depart in a flicker into the village, to alert the civilians, ninja's, and most importantly the Daimyo.

This man, the Daimyo, was one whose soul stayed warm despite his surroundings and though with his attacks he brought ice and death, with his passion and loyalty, he brought promise and inspiration. He was truly a good man who cared for his people, he cared so much, that those who were even a possible threat to his villagers were depicted as high value targets. Capturing was the priority here, but death of these intruders wasn't the end of the world. Word would get to him in due time, but for now, lets tune in to our lone Jounin guard at the gates.

Did he plan on living as he stared these three in the face . . . no. He knew combat would mean his death, but that didn't mean he would die like a coward, wimp, or weakling, no he would go out like a cornered beast. Animals were most dangerous when cornered and ninjas, no humans, were all animals when broken down to the most basic thoughts, so the beast would react in such a way. Deft hands brushing his thighs withdrew two frost chilled kunais, one in each hand. But still at his base, he was different from animals, he could communicate with these souls and maybe combat could be avoided and he could live on. "Leave now, we are a peaceful country and bloodshed is not something we value nor want. Be warned if you do carry out with this act . . . Tsuchikage and company, Iwagakure will not be forgiven. If you are fine with these terms, then let my inevitable death in combat with the three of you be the signal for your lands to begin perishing." After speaking he huffed out a breath of air, adrenaline riddling his body with light tremors with his kunai brought up to his chest in a battle ready position.

5Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Sabo

Sabo

OOC: The first two post before the NPC stand, well I think they do. Do they?

Garuda would move his mask as he looked back at the gate, as it seemed he and the Anbu captain were mistake on what they saw. As there were only two guards at the gates at the moment. The snow most have made it seem like more had lined up or something, maybe they thought snowman were shinobi but whatever all of that wasn't important. As Garuda would hear the man at the gate yell at them telling them to leave and things of the like. Garuda was a bit amazed that the three were spotted since they had their presences and chakra hidden by their anbu attire, but he really didn't know who and didn't really care how they found them. As in Garuda mind he would laugh at how the man spoke about their peaceful and how Garuda's land was going to be destroyed, perished, after they would attack the man. It would be some time before the other guard would return with allies, if that was what he went to do. So Garuda would look back at the two with him,"I will head into the village. Shika take care of that man and the plan has changed a bit. You two will destroy everything,well really anyone who puts up a fight. And I don't care who they will be they can even be women and children who aren't shinobi." Garuda would look away from them and at the one guard who was prepared to die.

To Garuda that man has now caused unneeded bloodshed, as Garuda will be destroying all people he sees. Even the ones who didn't attack or were hiding from the invaders, he wanted blood to stain the pure white snow that covered this land. Garuda would move his mask back and run toward the gate, Shika moving right behind him. Garuda would attempt to jump over the jonin. Shika would attack the Jonin with an slashing strike to the guys chest. What Shika had done was create an almost invisible blade of wind that would be sent to the jonin's chest. If that attack landed the jonin would most likely be killed, or at least badly injured. Shika's attack would go at the jonin if he stayed there to block him or went to attack Garuda would jumped over him, either way the attack would go at him. Shika would then if the attack landed jump back to where Kansuke was, as the two of them needed to stay together. But if the attack didn't land or was dodged Shika would kick the man in the chest to at least get him to focus on him. If that was the case he would wait for Kansuke to help take out the Jonin guard.

If the attack would land and Garuda was able to make his way into the village by running over the gate, he would then make his way into a small building. Since the other guard had most likely went to get more ninja and also inform the Daimyo of the invasion Garuda should not be found in the building for awhile. Especially since his Anbu attire kept his presences hidden from sensors. And besides Garuda would begin to move things to the door of the building, it more like a small run down shack that people put their tools. So in the shack Garuda moved most of the tools to cover the door and then he would sit with his back against the wall. Sitting in a meditative stance he would begin to focus, his sharingan now active under his masked. Behind from the chakra being molded something would begin to form, naked to regular people if some came into the shack, it having the outlined appearance of a small child that sat on Garuda's shoulder. As Garuda continued to focus on creating the creature he hoped his men were following his orders if the took out the jonin guard.

To Garuda after he would start the creation of his creature he started to believe that the  invasion should go good, since they will be just kill anyone who came in there way as he thought no one besides the Daimyo would be able to give me some type of problems, but not much. As Garuda has the impression that Yukigakure's ninja won't be up to par with any of the three because in times of peace many slack on their abilities. But not Garuda as he has always thought there was no true peace in the world and especially between the major villages.

Shika jutsu and chakra stuff:

Garuda Jutsu and Chakra Stuff:

WC-765

TWC-3,779/20,000(This is total word count from the NPC and the first two posts of the topic before the fighting.)

6Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

Ura marveled at the skyscrapers as they came within sight. At first glance, Yukigakure looked like quite an intimidating place. Its tall, impressive buildings gave off a feeling of might and power that almost made the monk forget that he was dealing with a minor village. Not that it guaranteed an easy battle, but despite its powerful exterior it was no match for the major shinobi villages or even some of the smaller ones like Otogakure no Sato. The fact that only for major village shinobi were going to take it on proved that fact.

While Ura did not have the ANBU’s uniform that would conceal his presence, the village had their attention focused completely on Shika, Garuda and Kansuke, who had already arrived before Ura. That, and the fact that one of the guards had already retreated to alert the rest of Yukigakure, allowed the monk to close in nonetheless. From a distance, almost at the foot of the mountain but with enough frozen trees blocking him from the guard’s view, Ura overheard his Kage’s orders, then sunk into the ground. The lone guard was threatening the Iwa-nin to return home on the base that, otherwise, Yukigakure would destroy their village. A hollow bluff, Ura could tell, for even if Yukigakure would succeed in fending off this attack they would never be able to muster enough power to destroy a village like Iwagakure no Sato.

He gleefully heard the orders Garuda gave as he traveled through the dirt below, not giving away his presence yet. He was pretty much allowed to go on a killing spree here. He could feel the excitement rising in his stomach, as well as the reassurance that he would be able to quench his thirst for blood here without needing to turn on his fellow denizens of the Earth Countries again.

As Garuda moved towards the gate, with Shika right behind him, Ura slithered through the ground at a pace that would result in him positioning himself beneath the guard long before Shika could reach the place. As Garuda jumped, Ura’s hands shot up from the snow-covered ground, grabbing the lone guard’s ankles. Should he want to jump after Garuda, he would find his attempts futile. In any way, there would be no way for him to dodge Shika’s incoming blade. Regardless of the success of Shika’s attack, Ura would then travel back to Kansuke’s location, rising from the ground fully. Shaking some hard, cold dirt off of him, the monk gave Kansuke a quick node.

”Your reinforcements have arrived.”

Jutsu used:

Earth Release: Subterranean Voyage - 15 Chakra

250 - 15 = 235 chakra left

WC = 426
TWC: 4205

7Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:52 am

Anonymous

"You disgust me!" The ninja heard as the man had given the other two orders and he was utterly disgusted that it would come to this. But what was odd was the fact that the one who was Anbu was giving orders to the one who was dressed as the Tsuchikage. Maybe a hole in their little charade? Regardless as the order giver would begin his journey towards the ninja, another shifted directly behind him, masking his frame. This could be beneficial to both parties, as the Jounin standing guard would toss both kunai at the man coming at him. One at his head and one at his chest. This was so if he dodged the man behind him could possibly suffer fatal damage from not being able to see the kunai coming until the man moved if he did. Luckily enough the first man in the line of offenders had moved, he was quick enough that the kunai blades wouldn't clip his legs even though he had chosen to jump, but the one behind him would have nearly no time to react and with his attack this could result in a fatality for both parties. With his ankles being grasped from down below, though the Yukigakure ninja could see a faint outline of the blade of wind, he couldn't evade. A gruesome gash digging into his chest diagonally even through his Jounin Flak jacket, the snow was partially dyed ruby red, just the beginning of the onslaught.

Meanwhile in the village, the man sent off would be yelling at the top of his lungs, warning all about the invaders and civilians would be fleeing to any homes they could find, quickly clearing the streets for only ninja to trek them. The Daimyo would still be preparing himself and his squad of personal guards, but out in the frost bitten streets would be a group of four Jounin, three making a tirangle around one in the center. This one had his eyes closed and was holding the ram seal, a Sensory Ninja. The only one in the unfortunate village, but with him he had exemplary prowess. Though the invading forces did have those clothed to avoid the sweep of the sensors, this one was too skilled. "They are still near the gates, three outside, but one in the village, if we move quickly we can hold them outside until the Daimyo and his group arrives!" Each of them nodded and then moved to the gates at the fastest pace the group could move as a whole.

8Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 am

Sabo

Sabo

In the shack
Garuda continued his process on making his creatures when he heard screaming in the distance, but not many. It was most likely that the jonin from earlier was alerting the villagers by screaming and to Garuda this amused him a bit, as they should have invested into better way to alert their people if something could be dangerous for their health. Even if all the land was in a times of peace that didn't mean that couldn't change. But Garuda would stop thinking about the village at the moment and focus on what he was doing, he would have all the time needed to change the things they did. After a few minutes Garuda would let out a sigh as the first faze of the jutsu has been completed and only two were left. Everything was going fine but Garuda felt that something was really off, but he couldn't put his finger on it. It wasn't like things were going easy or bad since nothing really has been happening yet, but it was something else. Something he hadn't felt in a while something dark; but that might just be him thinking about the upcoming slaughter he had declared on the people of this village. A cold breeze would travel through the small rundown shack as time passed, Garuda starting to hate this place more and more. And in truth he should have found a better place to do this well at least a better insulated one, but in something like a war one should be grateful for whatever cover they can get.

On the front lines
Shika who was behind Garuda would have a Kunai slap him dead center in the face; well on his anbu mask he didn't take off when changing his attire to seem like the Tsuchikage. After his attack would land though he would fall to one knee as the attack did frighten him a bit as he could have been killed by the kunai like mere fodder. He would stand to his feet and pull the kunai from his mask, keeping it on even though it wouldn't be able to take another kunai. "Be prepared, Ura." Shika would say to Ura when he would say the reinforcements had arrived. That was great but really didn't need to be stated. Shika would move to the man that had been hit by the blade of wind, and quickly ran the kunai across the guys neck. He wanted to make sure he was dead as it would be trouble some for the guy not to be. Once he did that he would look at the once pure white snow be  ruby red. This was the first person on either side to have there blood split, and it wouldn't be the last. As it has been ordered for everyone to suffer the same state. The snowy peaceful streets will be stained by the blood of its inhabitants, and even one of the invaders. Shika would begin to think about some deep things that were undoubtedly going to happen once this invasion was over was the bloodshed of the innocent. And Iwagakure possibly going to be receiving horrible backlash from those who found out about the slaughter. But those thoughts would soon leave Shika's mind as he knew the Tsuchikage, Garuda, had thought about everything that would happen after he started this invasion.

With Shika done thinking about things that didn't matter he would look back at Kansuke and then at Ura, theses would be the two people he could be dying with today. And he was kinda disappointed, but not in them. But in himself not knowing if he was on the same level as them. But he would have to see if that would be true. He would then adjust the robes he had one and finally spot that he had a kunai in his chest. He had the other one from earlier that was in his mask in his right hand so he would remove the second kunai with his left, he would hold both of them now as if they have belonged to him but was prepared to throw them at the first chance he got. He was ready.
WC-700
NPC WC- 426
Combined WC- 1125
TWC- 5,330/20,000

9Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

The guard was hit by Shika’s wind blade and fell to the ground, with the ANBU slitting his throat with a kunai to make sure he was truly dead. The first kill was by Iwa, and more would follow. With the Tsuchikage having invaded the village already, it was up to Kansuke, Shika and Ura to keep the main forces occupied by turning Yukigakure itself into a slaughterhouse. He nodded at Shika telling him to be prepared. The three were heavily outnumbered, so they had to make up for it through individual skill and teamwork, at least until Garuda had managed to kill the Diamyo. ”Well, let’s not wait for them to come to us!”, Ura said to the two ANBU. Putting his hands together for another set of seals, Ura created a shadow clone next to him.

”I’ll be nearby.”, he said as he once again began sinking into the ground. ”I can easily travel underneath those gates with my earth jutsu. I’m going to prepare a little surprise for them. My clone will be with you so that the Yuki-nin won’t get suspicious. If you could get a large number of them in front of the gates on the other side, that’d be of great help.” Those were his last words before his head, too, was submerged into the earth, hiding him completely. The clone would charge up the gate now that there were no shinobi guarding it. From the top of it, he looked out over Yukigakure no Sato. It was a good vantage point to spot any oncoming enemies, although by the looks of it they were still regrouping. Regardless, Ura grabbed a kunai from his pouch and kept his guard op as to not be snuck up to. Kansuke and Shika would either be watching his back or joining him up there, and he was confident that his teammates would not let him die. At least, not as long as Ura himself didn’t fuck up majorly. Shinobi of all villages were expected to be able to look after themselves, and while teamwork was important each shinobi was expected to not put his own life in unnecessary danger. Even so, this was only a clone. For the sake of Ura’s “surprise”, it was preferable that it stayed alive for a little more to give the enemy the illusion that the real Ura was fighting with the rest, but in the end it was expendable.

The real Ura in the meantime was traveling around the area in front of the gates. He stayed a good two meters below surface, but occasionally would rise to only a few inches below the ground in order to place a single explosive tag right below the earth. He placed the tags in a way that would ensure maximum efficiency. With that being said, each tag had a distance in between the next one that was the maximum allowed distance in between each tag without leaving any gaps in between the explosions, meaning the area of effect of each tag bordered that of the surrounding tags…

Jutsu used:

Earth Release: Subterranean Voyage - 15 Chakra
Shadow Clone Technique – 25 Chakra
Total Chakra Spent: 40
Remaining Chakra: 195

WC: 514
Total WC: 5,844/20,000

10Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:39 am

Anonymous

Skipping Kanji again/Kansuke, reply in your post with yes or no, to eject him from the thread, regardless after being skipped three times(next time) he will be evicted from the topic.

A single glove covered hand rose as the conglomerate of Jounin stopped. They hadn't yet reached the gates, but rather they reached the shack the first chakra signature was felt it. Again the sensor's eyes closed to verify this was the foreign and very powerful chakra signature. The hand signalling stop, transformed into a two fingered point in the direction of the shack. In turn one ninja nodded, before a small leap in the air, stationary in his positioning only moving up about a foot, before he dove into the snow covered earth. Underneath the shack he would move until he knew he was under it for certain. Kunais in hand the man would break through the wooden flooring of the weak shack making more than enough noise, signalling those outside to act.

The sensor would be steady sensing for approaching foreign chakra, but also feel that the Daimyo was about to arrive with two other ninja, Jounin level, ready to defend. One of the other ninja would breath a stream of flames at the shack after two handseals, while the remaining one would stand watch, looking in the direction for the village gates. Yes their ally was in there, but this man had a way of getting out, that being the way he came. While the other man, may or may not have. So with the shack being incinerated as this Jounin rushed the man seated with his back turned in meditation, he charged him hoping to jam the both of his kunai inside of him. One would be tossed, while he was running at him, aiming for the head of the man of course, and the other would be coveted and valued as precious protection until he was within close range. Once there he would attempt to cut the man in any way possible, primarily aiming for his neck then chest.

"Leave this to Bato, there is more trouble to come! A new chakra source, a clone, formed at the gates. This leaves one outside the gates and three inside. Lets stay on the defense until the Daimyo can assist us, we are outnumbered." The fire breather, stopped his streaming on the shack and nodded as did the other ninja standing guard. There was a enough fire to bring that shanty building down by the time the man would be stabbed if the Earth Nature Jounin was successful, leaving him only seconds to flee before total collapse.

Now leaving one of their ninja behind to catch up later, the three headed to the front lines, but they stopped as if they had seen the Devil himself, but only from the sensors command. Each of the Yukigakure ninja let their eyes examine the two visible, one atop the gates and one not necessarily doing anything note worthy, but wearing unique garments, he was the "Tsuchikage". But what was more unsettling than facing a Kage level ninja was the fact that the sensory ninja had picked up three chakra sources inside the gates and one outside, but only two were visible at the time. "Turning Palm at max range with the gate as the focus, we need to smoke em out!" The ninja that was previously standing watch would demonstrate his Earth Chakra nature after a string of handseals. The Gates of Yukigakure and their walls would crumble as they would be sucked into what would seem like a sinkhole, but more accurately described as a whirlpool of earth. The one underground could be ground up like beef from this, as could all of the ninja that were not aligned with Yukigakure actually. The one outside the gate, on the gate, hiding from plain site, and the one wearing the Tsuchikage's robes. Killing would only be a bonus here though as the real intentions were to find the one that was not seen at the moment.

Bato:

Sensor:

Fire Nature Ninja:

Second Earth Nature Ninja:

11Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:13 am

Sabo

Sabo

The Destroyed Shack-Garuda
The process had become complete as Garuda would spit out black blood, this being the same time the man planning to attack him when underground. The black blood before falling to the ground after being coughed up quickly formed into a black orb, the orb slowly making its way into Garuda's neck from the spot the creature had touched. After that had happened something extremely surprising would happen as someone would burst through the wooden floors of the small shack, but once that person had done that the creature created rushed him. And since the shack wasn't that larger it didn't take the Creature attempt to  sink its right claws through the guys chest, following that up with a bite to the head. If the creature was successful it would completely bite the head off of the man. But if the man somehow dodged the attack the creature wouldn't let up on him, as it would slash at him with its powerful claws nonstop. While the creature did combat or was able to killed the man Garuda would feel it get hotter in the shack and when he looked around could see that the place was burning, and would collapse at any moment. But that didn't bother him in the slightest. If the creature had already killed the man who busted into the shack it would burst through the top of the burning shack, holding Garuda so that it was the only thing to take damage from the flames. After doing that it would begin, still carrying Garuda, to make its way to a a building that was high enough for them to see that Village gates. "Put me down..." Garuda would say to the creature if everything stated happened. He would then see that he wasn't completely unharmed from the flames of the shack as he had a burn on his right arm and also right leg. The creature would drop Garuda and stand guard, as the target Garuda was going after seemed to not be there. How he knew this was because he had information about the Daimyo that said he was a user of Ice Release; and also he was just guessing they guy wasn't here yet.

The Destroyed Front lines- Shika

Shika would spot three shinobi, "There here." He would mumble to himself as he wouldn't give them time to act. But due to how far they all were the jutsu that created something like a sinkhole at the gates happened, unless something would happen to them before they were able to do so. Nonetheless Shika would stop and attempt to back track so he wouldn't be hit by any incoming jutsu, luckily due to how far he was from the gate he was successful in his attempt to avoid the attack that was destroying the gates and most of the area around it. Shika was a bit worried not for the clone of Ura but for the real one as he had gone underground and such a jutsu could kill a person underground; but maybe the man could do something that would save his life as Shika couldn't do anything for him. So with his hope in Ura to save himself Shika would rush toward the three, only once the jutsu one of them used ended. He would take in a larger breathe as he charged forward at them,throwing the kunai he had at one of them first, and after performing two hand signs would quickly expel a larger sphere of air toward the three or one of them if they would scatter after their jutsu.

Shika Chakra stuff:

12Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:12 am

Sabo

Sabo

OOC: Ura has 48hrs before he is skipped. And Also Kanji is removed from the topic....that is all.

13Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:39 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

OOC; Topic would have to be voided at request of invader and transition to a new power/village.

14Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Empty Re: Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:14 am

Sabo

Sabo

OOC: Yea, void this topic.

Yukigakure All Hopes Gone [Invasion] Jirou_knocking_Mamyuu1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum