Hayato S.

Hayato S.

Universal Blade Style Tumblr_mhdcb7P5tR1s4bmjqo3_500

Style Name: Universal Blade Style
Style Type: Bukijutsu
Used For: Offensive/Supplementary
Element: N/A
Style Weapon: Dual Blades
Description: The Universal Blade Style is a sword style that puts emphasis on agility, speed, and accuracy. The user of this style's main priority is not to overpower, but to outmaneuver their opponent. Dual blades are used because they lengthen the range of attack and one of the blades can be used to feint attacks, therefor disorienting the opponent. It is in these moments of confusion when holes are opened in the defense, that is when the user attacks. When wielding the dual blades, it is not uncommon for the user to have at least one of the blades in a reverse grip.

Universal Blade Style users are said to move like the wind, as they are very light on their feet. As with the wind, they prefer to dodge rather than block. When they do have to block, they prefer to parry/deflect the attack. Users of this style have to have control or they will lose themselves to the sword. The technique's power isn't from anger, it's from serenity. Based off of this ideal, users of this style are said to have a calm demeanor.

The Universal Blade Style was created by Hayato Shavitis by combining components of Shavitis Clan kenjutsu, wind, and falcons. The sword style was created a couple of months before Hayato became a jounin. Being its creator, he is its only master. He hopes to pass the Universal Blade Style down, but the inheritor has to be worthy.

Weakness: To overcome the Universal Blade Style, they must outmaneuver the swordsman with either speed or intuitiveness. When not in a position to dodge or parry, the style can be overpowered by two handed weapons. The style is based mainly on speed, so injuring the legs would make the style useless. Must have Mastery in Bukijutsu.

Last edited by Hayato Shavitis on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:39 am; edited 4 times in total

2Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Hayato S.

Hayato S.

bump

3Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:07 am

Sato

Sato

Hello, I shall give the first judgement.

• 6 times:"Masters of the Universal Blade Style are said to be able to strike 6 times before the opponent can counter" Nope put this into the tiers or remove it. I doubt you being able to strike 6 times before a Tai master or Buki master could react lol.
  • Vital Areas:"Users are very adept at incapacitating their opponent by targeting vital areas." This would need some kind of Medical Ninjutsu experience.
  • Meditation:"must practice meditation so that their mind state is not clouded." Is there a WC training for this because there is no point just saying this.
  • Weakness: Needs a better weakness.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

4Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Hayato S.

Hayato S.

Edits made

5Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Sato

Sato

• Universal Blade Style:The six strikes thing is still a no. It is basically a Auto-hit since they can't counter it. In the weakness you say, " they must use the style against itself " what do you mean by this? I don't count this as a weakness since you clearly state that your character is the only one able to perform this jutsu unless you teach it?

6Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Hayato S.

Hayato S.

Made edits and deleted some aspects. Instead of 6 strikes before they could counter, I made it 10 strikes in a second.

7Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:46 am

Sato

Sato

• Universal Blade Style:It is still extremely powerful and basically undodgeable. By 3 seconds, you would have done 30 strikes with your swords which is a no lol. Change this.

8Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:56 am

Hayato S.

Hayato S.

Lol edited. Changed it to 6

9Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:24 am

Hayato S.

Hayato S.

bump

10Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:39 pm

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

REVIEW.

Change it to ten, yeh? Anything below would be too much. Six seconds would mean 10 x 6 = 60 per six seconds. ._.
Actually, I advise you change it to five seconds because ten will only make it worse. 5 x 6 = 30 per 6 seconds. Or maybe this jutsu is just flawed all together... Universal Blade Style 1805572670

11Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Hayato S.

Hayato S.

or maybe you could give me an actual review instead of being a dick Universal Blade Style 2197324642

12Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Hayato S.

Hayato S.

bump

13Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:18 am

Sato

Sato

• Universal Blade Style:That 6 strikes a second still needs to be rethought or removed. Thats 180 strikes in 30 seconds lol which is a nah.

14Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:40 am

Hayato S.

Hayato S.

Universal Blade Style 819785136 ... I removed it

15Universal Blade Style Empty Re: Universal Blade Style Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Sato

Sato

Universal Blade Style Sato_a10
Unless stated otherwise

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum